Reviews for Smoke Wisps
Safirazkv12 chapter 30 . 8/9
it was an amazing story.
i sat days waiting for an opportunity to read it.
you should be a writer on my opinion.

keep writing,Safira
A fan chapter 1 . 7/3
I know it's an old fic but I just wanna point out how cutely accurate that sniper finds Beatles shit.
idontknow1234 chapter 13 . 4/15
Lmao "I'm not thinking straight" Damn right you aren't! XD had me rolling!
Nealapee22 chapter 30 . 2/20
This is so abrupt.. No nononoo wHeres my disney story happy ending?
AAaaH this is AWFUL

Honestly only you could make me almost Hate engineer

..great story
Nealapee22 chapter 20 . 2/20
The reference to my most favorite movie villain (AKA NORMAN BATES) in a fanfic with my otp..
Just needed to point out how happybthat makes it IDK AHRDHDS
jethrorocketfire chapter 30 . 2/18
Beautiful I love how it shows snipers troubles with jarate and how the ending showed sniper dealing with spy leaving and having to move I was practically in tears
WHY DID YOU MAKE THE ENDING SO SAAADD great story but WHYYYYY
RBDECEPTICON17 chapter 30 . 10/3/2015
I've read this whole story from top to bottom, and i have to say...its one of the best fanfic i've read this year, and in a long time too.

The story is very well written, the characters are written as closely to their game and comic versions as possible with some lea-way for good measure, the romance is beautifully made and even funny at times...the only things i could say that are bad, is that the medic's sub plot was slightly pointless, but it was still interesting and we learned more about the character from it and that there are some small spelling mistakes here and there, but thats just a small nitpick i have.

And the ending, holy sweet jarate! That ending, it was lovely and open ended, but in a good way. I've already had three ways of what that last paragraph might mean. Honestly, i cried a few tears of joy at it. I'd love to hear what was the original intention of the ending from you yourself, if you want. Message me and we can chat about this awesome fanfic.

I give a 9.8 out of 10.

P.S: I hope this beauty gets a sequel to see whats next for our two hired assassin lovers. :) Au revoir. lol.
Mr.SexyPants chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Needs more EngiexSNiper sex
Zilkenian chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
Ok, ok...loving that Sherlock Holmes reference at the end.
Wait...oh...OOOH! Okay, now I get it!
OMG he had the book all the time. Okay, this one is good!
KM chapter 30 . 6/7/2015
Okay, I usually don't mind sad/bad endings, but I am so sad right now. I mean... Aaaaaw T_T Anyway, I liked it. It has it's own flaws, but hey everything has some. :)
MorbidSin chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
This story has got to be one of the most well-rounded fanfics I've ever read. The characters were accurately portrayed and best of all, it had this satisfying slow pace that was so enjoyable to read. ;-; I mean, smut's great, but my emotions have been played with, my friend! x'D Thanks so much for writing it. I'll probably add to the list of fanart about this. :)
MorbidSin chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
BUSHMAN INDEED. x'D
MorbidSin chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
I swear, I just got a bunch of butterflies from a fanfiction
painted zebras chapter 30 . 5/24/2015