Reviews for Smoke Wisps
RBDECEPTICON17 chapter 30 . 10/3
I've read this whole story from top to bottom, and i have to say...its one of the best fanfic i've read this year, and in a long time too.

The story is very well written, the characters are written as closely to their game and comic versions as possible with some lea-way for good measure, the romance is beautifully made and even funny at times...the only things i could say that are bad, is that the medic's sub plot was slightly pointless, but it was still interesting and we learned more about the character from it and that there are some small spelling mistakes here and there, but thats just a small nitpick i have.

And the ending, holy sweet jarate! That ending, it was lovely and open ended, but in a good way. I've already had three ways of what that last paragraph might mean. Honestly, i cried a few tears of joy at it. I'd love to hear what was the original intention of the ending from you yourself, if you want. Message me and we can chat about this awesome fanfic.

I give a 9.8 out of 10.

P.S: I hope this beauty gets a sequel to see whats next for our two hired assassin lovers. :) Au revoir. lol.
Mr.SexyPants chapter 21 . 7/6
Needs more EngiexSNiper sex
Zilkenian chapter 25 . 6/17
Ok, ok...loving that Sherlock Holmes reference at the end.
Wait...oh...OOOH! Okay, now I get it!
OMG he had the book all the time. Okay, this one is good!
KM chapter 30 . 6/7
Okay, I usually don't mind sad/bad endings, but I am so sad right now. I mean... Aaaaaw T_T Anyway, I liked it. It has it's own flaws, but hey everything has some. :)
MorbidSin chapter 30 . 5/27
This story has got to be one of the most well-rounded fanfics I've ever read. The characters were accurately portrayed and best of all, it had this satisfying slow pace that was so enjoyable to read. ;-; I mean, smut's great, but my emotions have been played with, my friend! x'D Thanks so much for writing it. I'll probably add to the list of fanart about this. :)
MorbidSin chapter 20 . 5/27
MorbidSin chapter 14 . 5/27
I swear, I just got a bunch of butterflies from a fanfiction
painted zebras chapter 30 . 5/24
You brung me to tears! He should have tried to find Spy! XC
Aryllia chapter 30 . 3/24
While I don't mind sad endings and applaud the insight that he can't mope forever after a person who isn't there, why the heck was it necessary to write Spy into heterosexual relationship? That's the real downer there, because for all the character development that has happened that means that he still isn't his own person if he allowed himself to be bullied into a marriage because of his family's expectations on him. In a way he's even WORSE that he was at the beginning, when he might have been ignorant about his sexuality but at least didn't buckle down to live a lie.

There really is no way his marriage could go any better than Medic's.
Infinitefleurs chapter 30 . 3/23
Oh god. I don't usually cry while reading fanfiction but I really must say this ripped my heart out.

You did a fantastic job, and your writing style is excellent. This will definitely be one my favorites.
ElephantMexx chapter 30 . 3/20
Oh my lord, I'm sobbing. Why, how could you do this to me? It's so sad and beautiful and heart breaking... I Love it, but the ending broke me.
Amaya-Ai chapter 30 . 3/10
REALLY?! God, every single tf2 fanfic I read ends so galdern sad.

This was a really good story and it was so... Intrusive? Intimate? ... on what the boys' fears and insecurities might be that I felt kinda like... They were real and we were friends, haha. Anyway, I hope ya keep writing. Thanks for the heartbreak.

Painted Zebras chapter 30 . 1/25
Omg that was amazing! I loved every page!
SeventhReboot chapter 30 . 1/12
I'm crying? Hahahah hahh ah a ha what're you talking about these aren't tears im just sweating from my eyes
wangbutt chapter 30 . 1/8
This story was so beautiful. It made me momentarily hate two of my favorite mercs, had me whisper-shouting 'no' countless times and got pretty damn close in making me cry (which is quite the thing, I've only ever cried for one book my entire life), but it was so beautiful in that awful heartbreaking way. I'm going to try and think that this story ends up with a happy ending to try and suppress my agony with this. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful piece and damn you in the nicest, most grateful way possible for absolutely breaking my heart. You are a beautiful writer.