Reviews for Blue Jay
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Love it going to read the sequel now!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
Noo! It ended so fast! I wanna see your sequel now!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
The ending caught me totally off guard... Can't wait to see what it means!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Kim is gonna get pregnant! And her daddy isn't gonna like that!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Aw man! Why is it always a sad ending?
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
This chapter was so sad! Jason died :(
Jo-Jo chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story! :)
Jo-Jo chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Nice story dude, it was awesome. I like how the Kim character was a tomboy, but still had some girlish characteristics to her. I like her in your other stories, but she doesn't get used nearly as much as she should. She was your first real creation for god's sake!

And even if you only made her so you could write a story about Jason Todd's kid( i kinda get that vibe for some reason) I mean, when you have new babies, you don't throw the oldest one in the corner and barely feed her!

I would like to ask that you either use her more, or make another story with her like that red x person mentioned. But i don't really care if you just do one from her advantures as Blue Jay while Jason was dead, her time without Justin, a redo of her origin, or just her hanging out with the family in the current story, but this woman needs some love!
Also, I just finished reading the Batwoman#0, and Kim's orign is pretty similar to Kate Kane's. Minus being a esbian or having a dead mother and evil twin sister.

May Blue Jay live on!"Salute"
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
This chapter was so sweet!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Aye yai yai! Jason found out!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Kimberly got caught! Dun dun dun!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Jason kissed Kimberly! Jason kissed Kimberly! Jason kissed Kimberly! Ahh! Kimberly's is trying to kill me! Help!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 6 . 2/5/2013