Reviews for Blue Jay
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 17 . 3/13
love it but her dad turn out as a jerk to ask her to give him up nope nope says a man who killed in war times... grrr... jason has a good heart in my books~ hmp! anyway good works!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 3/13
dont remind us jaybird we miss you TT_TT dang people voting for a dead robin. I should hunt them down...grrr... anyway love it as always. you should try writing your story's on WattPad and then add me SkyWingandRedHood also my email be please do replay when or if ,you do. you can add pic to your story that way :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 11 . 3/13
NNOOZZZ JAYBIRD WHHYY and dick did not get to meet her yet! TT_TT he needs to do the bother like thing! nnoozz TT_TT YOU GET HIM GIRL YOU GET THAT CLOWN! hehe i am so shipping this two!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 3/13
aawww now you silly boy why could you not see that. good think bat daddy helped you understand XD... I can just see Dick coming over and teasing him XD Nightwing bro going to teas the little bird and jaybird XD ALFRED's COOKIES AND HOT COCO will make it better hahah XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 3/13
lol XD Bats be like. THIS IS MY CITY my rules lol XD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 3/13
ugh you should have went around town for a bit! bats or robin could have followed you home and girl! You so post to surprise hit as many as you can. no necessary resk! BAt rule 101 XD hahah but good story!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 3/13
aawww and i love shes a kick but girl! XD
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
;) This is good, but check your spelling...
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
nice chapter.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
liking it,
Moongirl123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I like how u made a George Lopez reference in this chapter.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »