Reviews for Uzumaki Heritage: Narutard's Dream
lexus4444 chapter 1 . 3/13
Maybe Pan Gohan daughter. Good start.
Neo-Devil chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
when 'Madara' is revealed, suprise Jared with the true canon stuff, like take for instance,'madara' losing the mask revealing Obito Uchiha, half his face scarred.
Neo-Devil chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
lmao at the atomic fart.
chris1606 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Naruto can mean fish cakes, or a maelstrom. Uzu means whirlpool...
Shattering chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
No offence, but that is the MOST RETARDED story i have ever read.
You should continue your Son Naruto story bro, it was much better than this crap.
I don't even know where you're pulling this shit from(sry for my verbal abuse but my eyes hurt when i'm reading this), cause numbers(chakra or KI) are pulled literally FROM ASS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
How is a ten year old that mature? He's 10. He'd be just as excitable as naruto at 10. Would have made more sense for an 16-18 year old with age change. And how is anyone taking a 5 year old seriously?
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
... one minute sarutobi thinks jared is a natural uzumaki and doesn't know that he's from another world, then in the next paragraph he knows the truth, then he doesn't, then he does. I'm starting to get really confused and kind of dizzy with this constant switching.
Moonfisher chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The latter part of the name sums this up quite nicely IAH. A Godlike SI would be better simply watching from the shadows not bothering to assist in the things that make or break canon. A weak easily killable SI would do well in the drivers seat. Good luck...
Ryan chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
this story is awesome.i defenatly have to finish the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Right At least in the front write over powered I mean really, you just put him in there and suddenly he has the influence to change everything
Jasper chapter 19 . 11/18/2011
And, your point is what?

You can call them or name what you will, but Mary Sue and Gary Stu OC's are not wanted in Naruto fanfic, or did you miss the whole nobody really was reading your story part?

I can bring in Zeus himself and name him Bob, but that doesn't mean I want to read about him in Naruto world. Nor have Bob go Mary Sue'ing all over the place as a main character. Your just not getting the point of it and I doubt you ever will.

Me personally, if I had the time or willpower I would want to write something that 5 years from now people are still reading with great fervor, Team 8 and Colors of Life and Death trilogy as an example. However, it's your dime I suppose and if you want to write a story only a scant few are interested in then more power to you.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Two possible sensei's for them and they both are members of the SFF! lol
kirbmaster1990 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Awesome Jared has himself his own life sword!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
You are making them learn DBZ moves? LOL
kirbmaster1990 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Cool Jared's mom is now with him! Next I bet his sister will appear!