Reviews for Vestige
Contrastive chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
This story really makes me feel on edge and I can't wait to read it and what you have in store for us. IT's JUST REALLY EXCITING!
The fact that this has a different edge and plot to it makes me wanna see more of what is to come in the mere future. How will Sasuke be able to react if he knew about Sayuri and just the little things that makes me wonder what would happen really makes me on the edge of the seat all the time.
I really love how yo write this fanfiction like it's the real thing. Some of the stories I've read is all OOC Sasuke or they just really change the way they act, but your's isn't even like that which is why I'd come to love your writing more!
xox A
too addicted to fiction chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Wow, I don't know how I hadn't read this story sooner, but it is SO so good. I am actually borderline obsessed and it's only 3 chapters, so that must be a testimony to your wonderful writing skills and creative storyline. I'm really excited to see what happens next: will Sasuke find out about Sayuri? Will it become know she's actually his daughter? Will Sasuke want Sakura to be the Uchiha matriarch? There's just so much I'm interested in! So mad props to you for such a cool story, and let me tell you I'll be dying of anticipation until the next chapter comes out. Thanks so much for the great read!
constant nothing chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I can't wait for another update, I really want to know where this story is going and I believe that it's going to be a masterpiece. Update soon!
Night confetti chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
this is such an amazing fanfic! I cant wait for the next chapter!
ChibiVampireQueen chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
damn
apenny12 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Loved this chapter! The explicit scenes were the perfect amount of graphic description without becoming raunchy and taking away from the chapter. The reunion between SasuSaku was also very vague, but it worked really well here becuase of that. It came across more as the both of them trying to just get through the examination and not dip into the past, rather than leaving me with wanting something more to have occured. Looking forward to the next update!
10Roseleaf chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Yay for an update. Love the little flashback! But I feel bad for Takashi and Sayuri. I do hope Sakura decides for the best for all of them.
The Seldom Seen Kid chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
love it! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Wow, to be haunted so much by one passionate night, she surely isn't over it and neither is he. I can't wait to see more, LCF! Great writing! So many strong emotions.

Thank you for the update.

K&K
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Wow. The conception of Sayuri sure was steamy and emotional. Poor, Sakura. Sasuke is always on her mind now and gives her unwanted feelings and emotions. Sasuke is such a bastard. Sigh. I wonder if he will recognize Sayuri as his daughter once he sees her since she is basically a female replica of him. Can't wait for the next chapter! _
REview chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
great ideas, great writing skill
els1324 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Poor Takashi, I wonder if he knows Sayuri isn't his daughter...I'm not sure if that would make it easier or harder on him. I actually really like the guy, I'm fearful for him! D:

I'm still SasuSaku all the way though haha
Chinweoa chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Luv dis story pls update
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
This is one of the best fanfics I have read I love the way you make the story so real in the way you write :) hope you update soon!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I don't know why I didn't see this chapter before but it was good. I liked the tension that Sakura felt-it really amped up the excitement.

I can't wait to see more sak/sas and hear more of Sasuke's feelings, especially when/if he finds out he has a daughter-how exciting! I bet it will just blow him away.

Thanks for the story,