Reviews for The Moon and The Wolf
Maddie chapter 6 . 11/27
This was amazing you should make more like it there aren't many writers who write about this stuff and do it well but you are one of them keep it up
Risheru chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
You have made Luna and Rolf my new OTP, just loved how you captured the essence of Luna and made a rather convincing and believable story surrounding her meeting Mr. Scamander. I rather like the idea of Rolf as a werewolf now that you've pointe doug name meanings :) Well, done!
KillerJill04 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Cute just cute X3
sweetluck1 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
This is an excellent story! Thank you for writing!
sweetluck1 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Ah! There we go!
sweetluck1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Awesome!
sweetluck1 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I'm going back to give a review to each chapter!
sweetluck1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Whoohoo!
sweetluck1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Whoo!
Hippothestrowl chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Enjoyable read and lots of detailed interaction in virtually one scene spread over several chapters. Thanks for this.
CocoaTea chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
You must be a genius.

Rolf , and Luna :D totally make sense! I I sense that JK Rowling's leaving us some hints .
Adeilla chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Aaw :) I liked it I'm glad Remus weren't the one who turned him :) :D I like what you've done with Rolf, as I said before: the werewolf-thing works :) I like the background story you created for him to :) And I kind of love that he is part swedish :D (Since I'm from Sweden)
Adeilla chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
And I got as far as to chapter 3 x) I really enjoy the story so far! Luna is being Luna-esc and your way of portraying Rolf works with how I picture him

And these other characters caught my interest I may read that other story when I'm finished with this :)
Adeilla chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Just read the first chapter and I just have to say: Narnia 3 I can totally see a childversion of Luna searching her wardrobe for a magical land

And werewolf Rolf works! But I'll be back when I've read some more
ignore common sense chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
i really liked the ending and the whole idea of rolf being a wolf!

i'm gonna go and look for some more luna and rolf wolf stories now:)