Reviews for The Moon and The Wolf
Risheru chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
You have made Luna and Rolf my new OTP, just loved how you captured the essence of Luna and made a rather convincing and believable story surrounding her meeting Mr. Scamander. I rather like the idea of Rolf as a werewolf now that you've pointe doug name meanings :) Well, done!
KillerJill04 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Cute just cute X3
sweetluck1 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
This is an excellent story! Thank you for writing!
sweetluck1 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Ah! There we go!
sweetluck1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
sweetluck1 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I'm going back to give a review to each chapter!
sweetluck1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
sweetluck1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hippothestrowl chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Enjoyable read and lots of detailed interaction in virtually one scene spread over several chapters. Thanks for this.
CocoaTea chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
You must be a genius.

Rolf , and Luna :D totally make sense! I I sense that JK Rowling's leaving us some hints .
Adeilla chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Aaw :) I liked it I'm glad Remus weren't the one who turned him :) :D I like what you've done with Rolf, as I said before: the werewolf-thing works :) I like the background story you created for him to :) And I kind of love that he is part swedish :D (Since I'm from Sweden)
Adeilla chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
And I got as far as to chapter 3 x) I really enjoy the story so far! Luna is being Luna-esc and your way of portraying Rolf works with how I picture him

And these other characters caught my interest I may read that other story when I'm finished with this :)
Adeilla chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Just read the first chapter and I just have to say: Narnia 3 I can totally see a childversion of Luna searching her wardrobe for a magical land

And werewolf Rolf works! But I'll be back when I've read some more
ignore common sense chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
i really liked the ending and the whole idea of rolf being a wolf!

i'm gonna go and look for some more luna and rolf wolf stories now:)
ignore common sense chapter 4 . 9/7/2011

i'm such a lucky girl *sigh*