Reviews for Pokémon: League of Ultimates
it's a shame you havn't updated, I realize your re-writing that other story or whatever but this story is so friggin' good and should probably be your number one priority fanfiction wise. I read this in like 3 days, and I have to say I've never read such a good and detailed fanfic. But seriously! UPDATE! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.
TheUltamateBlastoise chapter 53 . 1/10
This is a great story, keep updating it, it's great. And is you want any help or ideas for a chapter I would be happy to help
Will chapter 34 . 1/5
IT'S OVER 9000!
Dude this story is frikken amazing. If only this was turned into an actual season of pokemon. This story was just getting good as well with the big mouth Meowth knowing about Gavin being an IP agent. I've been waiting for chapter 54 for a long time now, just wondering if you're gonna continue this story for just ditch it, which in all honesty would be a real same if the latter does occur. I've re-read cause this fanfic is simply amazing, the level of detail and descriptiveness makes it such a good read. Please take this thing off hiatus...

Yours Sincerely,

A Long Time Fan
gaurav gupta chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
hi
christian77611 chapter 53 . 11/25/2014
Please update this is a masterpiece
Nova-Lioness chapter 53 . 10/25/2014
Is this story cancelled or something?! Where's the next one?!
BlasterDragonoid chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
If you are still alive, I have some suggestions about the story:
-reunion with Richie and Sparky, evolved to Raichu becauseof certain circumstances.
- face-off with Team Umbra generals in which Virgil and Cameron from the Unova Region help out
-some hints about the Kalos region and mega evolution
those are some suggestions to consider if you are still doing this story.
BannanGodis chapter 53 . 8/18/2014
Are you still alive? o:
pokeron chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
i think your writing is truly amazing, keep up the story!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
10 year old boy with a pokeball cap, a green t-shirt, and jeans. brown hair. Pokemon: Aggron Charizard, Gliscor, Heracross, Luxray, and Sceptile. His name, Cavan.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
where is Iris's dragonite?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
please make it not so sappy
Guest chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Okay you are really imitating the Nintendo storylines base ideas well very nice job don't stop you are doing great!
AurioluUser chapter 53 . 6/18/2014
Update! i've read this story in 5 days and now i have to wait for the next chapter... when will it be done? please! i need to know what happens next. This story is awesome :) one of the best one i've ever read
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »