Reviews for Pokémon: League of Ultimates
Anonimous chapter 2 . 4/3
Ayy Gavin lmao
ActionBoy 87 chapter 1 . 3/28
I REALLY hate rushing authors, but when exactly will this hiatus end?
AZalmega chapter 53 . 3/15
Um, question. Why did you say there will be a Chapter 54 but you labeled the story "Complete"?
Lover of Pokemon chapter 1 . 3/11
He's probably still writing this as he's still active.
user/5
Please dont fail me let the link work
If the link doesn't work, just search for pichuauraguardian18 on .com
His username is pag18, and his name is obviously pichuauraguardian18
Person chapter 1 . 3/6
PLEASE UPDATE!
You should bring more romance. And there are too much characters.
Will chapter 1 . 3/4
ARE YOU DEAD? IT SAYS IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN TWO YEARS!
it's a shame you havn't updated, I realize your re-writing that other story or whatever but this story is so friggin' good and should probably be your number one priority fanfiction wise. I read this in like 3 days, and I have to say I've never read such a good and detailed fanfic. But seriously! UPDATE! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.
TheUltamateBlastoise chapter 53 . 1/10
This is a great story, keep updating it, it's great. And is you want any help or ideas for a chapter I would be happy to help
Will chapter 34 . 1/5
IT'S OVER 9000!
Dude this story is frikken amazing. If only this was turned into an actual season of pokemon. This story was just getting good as well with the big mouth Meowth knowing about Gavin being an IP agent. I've been waiting for chapter 54 for a long time now, just wondering if you're gonna continue this story for just ditch it, which in all honesty would be a real same if the latter does occur. I've re-read cause this fanfic is simply amazing, the level of detail and descriptiveness makes it such a good read. Please take this thing off hiatus...

Yours Sincerely,

A Long Time Fan
gaurav gupta chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
hi
christian77611 chapter 53 . 11/25/2014
Please update this is a masterpiece
Lightclaw's Shadow chapter 53 . 10/25/2014
Is this story cancelled or something?! Where's the next one?!
BlasterDragonoid chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
If you are still alive, I have some suggestions about the story:
-reunion with Richie and Sparky, evolved to Raichu becauseof certain circumstances.
- face-off with Team Umbra generals in which Virgil and Cameron from the Unova Region help out
-some hints about the Kalos region and mega evolution
those are some suggestions to consider if you are still doing this story.
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »