Reviews for Pokémon: League of Ultimates
Cool reader chapter 34 . 8/4
I just love the way how you put the dragonball refrence!
Pokemon fan chapter 1 . 6/9
I enjoyed this Story please update this story soon I want this fanfic to continue and add more chapters please
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 4/23
Man, this feels way too rushed
FireMariotheFieryBeast chapter 12 . 3/19
Ash's team in the triple battle had been suspiciously familiar to Pokémon Trainer's team in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Hmmm...
Blackcharizard62 chapter 53 . 2/15
Plz update soon dude!
Chapter idea.

Pikachu get lost or stole and Meowth was the last one with him.
They blame Meowth but he didn't do anything.
Yeah Proygonz made a appear.

I hate now Proygon haven't appear.
CityLover96 chapter 53 . 12/9/2015
You know, it's been 2 years since you updated a new chapter, I wonder if you're doing a remake of this story, you should check out my story, it's awesome, Also check out The Omniarch's stories, they're awesome.
jake awbrey chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
you are a great writer
Ahl chapter 53 . 10/23/2015
Dude get your ass out and effing update the story!
supermario642 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I refresh this page every week hoping one day he will actually update this story, guess I'll have to keep going
Citylover96 chapter 52 . 8/10/2015
Hello, I Have A New Friend For You, His Name Is PokeLoverTJC, You'll Be Better Friends With Him Than I Was, I'm Not Asking For Another Chapter, I Just Want You To Be Friends With Him, You Can PM Him, Share Your Ideas With Him, Everything, Whatever You Do, Don't Mention My Name To Him, He Terminated Our Friendship, He Needs A New Friend, So I'm Letting You Be His Friend, Don't Talk To Me Until After You Become Friends With Him, I Told Him So Much About You. You And PokeLoverTJC Have A Lot Of Things In Common, Well I Gotta Go, I Have Pokemon And Yugioh Episodes To Watch.
Constructive chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Too be honest I was very surprised to see over 1000 reviews on this piece of work. I thought I'd give it a try. When the battle scenes started I thought that you would make Ash's Pokemon invincible and unbeatable like every other fic I've read. The characters are not hollow and the grammar and punctuation is actually decent. There is nothing I can really tell you to improve on good work.
Awesomealextheboss chapter 53 . 6/29/2015
Please please please update this story it's great
Citylover96 chapter 53 . 6/25/2015
Great Story, I'm Sorry You Can't Finish It. I've Only Been A Member Of Fanfiction For A Week, I Haven't Started Writing Stories Yet.
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »