Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cloaked Death
I recently re-found this story and re-read everything you be written. This story is so good, and you left us on such a huge cliff hanger for 1.5 years! I hope the plot bunnies will one day strike back. PS, what is up with all these trolls and haters in this review section? You have a great writing style (so hard to come by in fanfic) and I love the originality of your story. I hope you come back to writing this ne day!
NouvelleVoix chapter 3 . 7/5
And there are a ridiculous amount of run-on sentences, as well...
NouvelleVoix chapter 2 . 7/5
There are a LOT of comma splices in here. ( wiki/Comma_splice)
SuzuWuzu chapter 34 . 7/5
OK I'm done, this shit is stupid. Can't even begin, man you've made me speechless. Gg
SuzuWuzu chapter 20 . 7/5
Holly fuck, harry has lived...what hundreds of years, master of death and this is his persona? What a bitch.
Tolkon chapter 39 . 6/26
Well its been a year and a half. i hope this is not dead!
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 11 . 5/29
Love the story so far!
Oracle Oci chapter 11 . 5/19
ahhh yes Tobi - a hundred years of peace as your are rapidly getting digested by weird chakra flowers: live the dream! :p
Oracle Oci chapter 2 . 5/19
booo, what a totally plain and anticlimactic name lol
Sinfullife chapter 39 . 4/9
Great story, very few errors in spelling or grammar. I was really starting to get into the characters. I hope there is more to come, this is one of the best stories I have read in awhile.
Shattering chapter 33 . 3/19
Wtf, idiot... goes and forgets that death he knows has no power in this realm.
Shattering chapter 9 . 3/18
Why do you call people who are cornered from all fronts arrogant? They are pressed from all the sides, their contribution for creating a village is not appreciated. Is it so strange that they started a revolt against the system that represses them?
laelruin chapter 39 . 3/17
I have seriously loved this story! I'm extremely curious what the Death's (and Father) have in plan for poor Harry and I hope that Itachi lives. I also hope that your friend/family/whomever was ill that you mentioned in the last chapter is doing well.
Sincerely,
L
I'm Da Bomb chapter 39 . 2/9
More please
seagate chapter 19 . 2/1
This is absolutely pathetic you big up the OC then you make him lose through bullshit reasons. With legimency he could of shattered Orochimarus mind it is as simple as that. You give him powerful jutsus that he has mastered then claim that in his centuries of experience and skill in fighting and life he is overwhelmed by Orochimaru's whole 40 years of life experience...
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »