Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cloaked Death
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 17 . 12h
I really like this story but i really wish Sasuke would stop hating Harry and learn the truth
PaladinAllen chapter 39 . 4/28
Hey man. Willing to beta. Drop me an email if its okay. Can be found in my profile.
greenprisoner chapter 2 . 4/13
although kind of appreciated , i don't think you need all the different POVs . time jumping back always makes things a bit confusing. It was nice that you added more details every time tho
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 4/12
It puts a really interesting spin on things if you look at Deaths actions in the tale of three brothers not as malicious but Death reaching out because of loneliness
wat does harry mangekyou look like
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 3/23
will haru ever realise whats happening to his brother?
The Red Dementor chapter 39 . 3/9
Yay!
zekses chapter 15 . 3/2
Hm, no. Harry's character is inconsistent with what he's supposed to in the course of a few chapters he transforms from all knowing 'god' who has enough smarts to reform Danzo into a kid looking for recognition.
T51b Moridin chapter 39 . 2/21
Kinda cute. not much happening yet but i see its a calm point. I hope harry makes it in time to get his brother back and forth to see Itachi. Though most likely not. Kid shoulda just used his superior mind to take over orochimaru when orochimaru tried to take over him. he had a mangekyo sooo like sasuke did in canon ya know?
T51b Moridin chapter 38 . 2/21
Hm. The weapon that naruto is using is interesting. I"m guessing its based on one of the volume covers. Pretty cool. I hope harry doesn't act silly bannaners.
T51b Moridin chapter 37 . 2/21
I'm a bit dissappointed with his overt emotional turmoil at this point here. Poor Shizune. I like how she was trying to manipulate but at the same time really just trying to help him. Its rather funny and sad. I don't want Itachi and Harr's relationship to stay bad like this. I do hop Harry can man up more but I guess being thrown through so many hoops lately has him riled up.
T51b Moridin chapter 36 . 2/21
I she switching eyes with Itachi? I really like that Itachi was there for him. It was touching really. It makes sense though. Itachi was Orochimaru's partner for a while anyways.
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 2/21
I liked this story thus far. Starting with a different character before coming into the team seven original. And yet not the same because of the influence of all the previous events everything is different. So much so much. Well done. This story is definitely in my top 5. The plot and planning is top notch.
T51b Moridin chapter 34 . 2/21
That was epic. No joke. Your writing is well done. Sad it was short. Ya must have been busy though.
T51b Moridin chapter 33 . 2/21
Intriguing. Will Haru be taking out his Susano'o again? I thought that preview chapter of your other story was interesting.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »