Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cloaked Death
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
You know, at first I really liked the story, the foundation was great and the first chapters wonderful. Then Harry got cocky, which is not him, he was always humble. Then you laid the foundation for Sasuke going the same way AS canon, and I feel that if Harry even couldn’t change his brother, then why bother bringing him in. So, Sorry, but I am leaving the story. Still, points for writing really Well...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
Good lord, learn to use frickin' commas and quit with the run-on sentences! And, there is quite a bit of naivety in the interactions between the characters that show quite clearly to the experienced reader. And, why the heck is Rin alive? You didn't even comment about it, just magically popped her in there. You need to clearly explain such things to readers, or they're very likely to leave this story. Very quickly at that.
Red's Melancholy chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
Fucking stupid.
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
this story is good.. i hope you will continue this..
bluedog44 chapter 19 . 8/7/2017
You forget Harry that Itachi is supposed to keep up his act so that he doesn't die while being a missing-nin
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
Did Harry activate his Mangekyou Sharingan through Itachi's mind?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Actually seeing. ... DANZO STEALING THE EYE WHEN THIS SHISUI LOOKS NICE IN MY OPINION CREATES A CRACK OF THE ROTTEN BODY . AND HARTRED CAUSES EVEN MORE THAT MOON GODDES BULLSHIT
EYE TO FUCK THE MINDS CREATRS THE SAME HATE AND ARROGANCE AND HATE .

LET THE VILLAGE FUCKEN ROT OF I CARE I ... I LOST HOPE . TOO MUCH WAY TOO MUCH FUCKEN CORRUPTION! WHY SHOULD GIVE AGAIN A DAMN FUCKEN CHANCE ! LIES AND MORE LIES DOES A LESSON SOMEWHERE HERE LAYS ?
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
i hope itachi will live..
user51s2r chapter 39 . 5/12/2017
VERY GOOD story! very enjoyable. Great characterizations and plots/subplots. Writing style really easy on the mind.

easily rates a 'must read'.
user51s2r chapter 36 . 5/12/2017
I am not sure if my reading comprehension is shit, or you just blew my fucking mind. Of course...I could stop being lazy trying to type a review, and just binge read the rest of the story to find out. SO...

AWESOME STORY! 100 awesomes!
user51s2r chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
things I should have noted in earlier chapters. I like the Uchia massacre and how it was done. Love How Danzo turned out so far. I have not seen this type of Danzo before. I am not sure who messed with Sasuke's mind, but My guess was Tobi not snakeface. I like this Sasuke and why he turned out this way.

So many awesome characterizations and plots. My last note is for this chapter. This is not a cliffhanger. This is some freaking Michael Bay explosions while falling off a cliff type thing.

nothing to do but continue my binge reading!
user51s2r chapter 29 . 5/12/2017
I would have reviewed the last 28 chapters but, I feared it would look silly saying 29 times...

AWESOME STORY! well worth reading. 100 author hugs!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/25/2017
Shitty written
GinHanelle chapter 39 . 4/7/2017
This was gorgeous and intense. Arresting all the way through as well as amusing. I can feel the length of this fanfic even if you have not written the entirety of it. It is epic.

(And omg I don't get to know if Itachi lives! NOEsss! Omg tell me!) (how does it all end?). (Waaahhhh QQ)

Alright, enough crying over this. I am happy with what I have been able to read. Thank you! I do so enjoy long tales even if they're not finished. _

(Quite liked the bits where tales were told. Hehheheh like that time when Harry told Sasuke the tale of the three brothers ahahahah XD oh I adored that! Especially since it was so unexpected)

Thank you and good luck with all of your current goals.
nightwizard27 chapter 39 . 2/23/2017
Hello! i realize it's been a little over two years since an update, but is there any chance of one? I really love your story!
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »