Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cloaked Death
Shitty written
GinHanelle chapter 39 . 4/7
This was gorgeous and intense. Arresting all the way through as well as amusing. I can feel the length of this fanfic even if you have not written the entirety of it. It is epic.

(And omg I don't get to know if Itachi lives! NOEsss! Omg tell me!) (how does it all end?). (Waaahhhh QQ)

Alright, enough crying over this. I am happy with what I have been able to read. Thank you! I do so enjoy long tales even if they're not finished. _

(Quite liked the bits where tales were told. Hehheheh like that time when Harry told Sasuke the tale of the three brothers ahahahah XD oh I adored that! Especially since it was so unexpected)

Thank you and good luck with all of your current goals.
nightwizard27 chapter 39 . 2/23
Hello! i realize it's been a little over two years since an update, but is there any chance of one? I really love your story!
taylori497 chapter 39 . 2/9
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 15 . 1/30
idk why Harry would say that, since I honestly highly doubt that he'd throw up from training from her... well, if we will see next chapter.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 39 . 1/5
You killed Yuugi, Rin and Koh and itachi as you will manage without your eyes

Kaito is hungry, he wants to eat
Shoot yourself and stop spewing hypocritical bullshit
ToLazyToLogin chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
Thinking to myself 'man this is a really good story, I hope there's more'
*looks at the word count* 'DAM it must be my birthday!'
*thinks for a few secs* 'oh wait... It was my birthday'
Guest chapter 39 . 7/9/2016
I recently re-found this story and re-read everything you be written. This story is so good, and you left us on such a huge cliff hanger for 1.5 years! I hope the plot bunnies will one day strike back. PS, what is up with all these trolls and haters in this review section? You have a great writing style (so hard to come by in fanfic) and I love the originality of your story. I hope you come back to writing this ne day!
NouvelleVoix chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
And there are a ridiculous amount of run-on sentences, as well...
NouvelleVoix chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
There are a LOT of comma splices in here. ( wiki/Comma_splice)
SuzuWuzu chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
OK I'm done, this shit is stupid. Can't even begin, man you've made me speechless. Gg
SuzuWuzu chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
Holly fuck, harry has lived...what hundreds of years, master of death and this is his persona? What a bitch.
Tolkon chapter 39 . 6/26/2016
Well its been a year and a half. i hope this is not dead!
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 11 . 5/29/2016