Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cloaked Death
Iryelb chapter 16 . 10/4
Okay seriously, I don't like leaving reviews on anything but the latest chapter, but I find myself agitated. The eight trigrams technique is a high end difficult to master technique, Neji was a prodigy but he shouldn't have been able to do it years before graduating the academy, and it's even more ridiculous for this unknown branch Hyuuga, who just graduated, to also be able to do it like it's just one of those only slightly more difficult moves only slightly harder than a high kick or something.
bloomsburry chapter 39 . 8/17
I love this story! I hope Itachi will be saved! Please don't let Itachi die! Please updated this story!
Raven Blanchard chapter 19 . 8/5
Er, I'm still wondering why you gave Sasuke a multiple personality disorder. Was that really necessary?
Theseus329 chapter 16 . 7/21
If Rin is alive, why,is Obito against Konoha?
Naichan chapter 1 . 7/20
Please update soon Dinner-sama. You are hitting some very good points in Naruto. The Chunin Exams, Itachi's Death, Haru as a Godaime Hokage Candidate. Please update soon.
Anon chapter 19 . 5/16
Ah, you are trapped like most writers of powerful characters. You gave Harry too much skills at the beginning. So, to equalize that you have to make Harry an idiot. It's such a cheap way to give challenges for the protagonist. This is super overdone heheh. Instead of that you should have given him just a few abilities at the beginning, forced Harry to use a bit of ingenuity to face harsh shinobi life, and then improved his skillset progressively.
Anon chapter 14 . 5/16
eh, this Harry is just full of foolishness. All shinobis will hide their most treasured jutsus until they are really needed. A bit stupid for a 300ish years old person. There is no way a person that old be that naive. You know a 300 years old person might not be the smartest but he/she will definitely understand the human conditions. The way you portray Harry is like an ignorant person without wisdom or just inconsistent. So yeah rational people will consider this as a plothole. It doesn't feel true to the character background you created. You are forcing it to fit the plot of the story.
Bloody hell, Harry sounds like a saint or like a cold blooded manipulator can't decide which. He just lost his whole clan including the innocent women and children and I can see him not grieving for the father that planned to use him but to not feel anything for the others- that is harsh. Oh I know he says to the Hokage that forgive and don't forget and all that shit but that is just after the massacre. Sure he could have gained that perspective after a few days and be able to work with it but just after that he should be stark raving mad with rage...the fact that he isn't well doesn't really speak well.
What is the point of having Harry if nothing changes or if he simply works with Danzo's methods. For all his saying that ends do not justify the means he went along with Danzo's plans and even forgave him...Seriously he doesn't even sound human.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 17 . 5/5
I really like this story but i really wish Sasuke would stop hating Harry and learn the truth
PaladinAllen chapter 39 . 4/28
Hey man. Willing to beta. Drop me an email if its okay. Can be found in my profile.
greenprisoner chapter 2 . 4/13
although kind of appreciated , i don't think you need all the different POVs . time jumping back always makes things a bit confusing. It was nice that you added more details every time tho
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 4/12
It puts a really interesting spin on things if you look at Deaths actions in the tale of three brothers not as malicious but Death reaching out because of loneliness
wat does harry mangekyou look like
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 3/23
will haru ever realise whats happening to his brother?
The Red Dementor chapter 39 . 3/9