Reviews for Entry Wounds
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 5/31
I debated about reading this. I knew it would be sad & I would cry, but I went ahead anyway. And you know what I did cry, but I’m glad I read it.
You wrote this so it would be read by those of us who loved Ianto & Jack, so I sincerely hope that a lot of us have read this.
Even though I am still crying now while writing this, I’m not sorry that I read it. Would have been nice to see a recording like this in the show, but we all know that RTD did not love Ianto as much as we did.
shinee1234 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I knew I'd cry T-T. It was inevitable after reading such a beautiful and intense story. You really captured Ianto. It was so sad and *reaches for tissues* it had me replaying his death in my mind again. I loved it, to be precise.
Thank you!
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So beautiful, so poignant. So Ianto, so Gwen. Excellent character writing, heartbreaking.
KuraiLightning chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I knew I was going to cry, but I didn't expect it to be so hard on me. Why do I always find the ones that hurt me the most before bed and I have class in the morning I'm going to be depressed. *sobs*
Doubletrouble chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Soooo sad I loved it I wanted to cry oh jack
pterosounds chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Why? Why must you do this to me? T-T

Poor poor Jack...

Why couldn't Ianto live? Why?

This was... Excellent. Good writing, as usual from you. Don't know why I read it, though. I knew it was going to be depressing.
Popcornzoe chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. Why do I choose to do this to myself? All this angst can't be healthy. But that was so beautiful. I can't even think of any words because my mind is too busy replaying Ianto's death in my mind. Oh god.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I wish there was a like button on here so I wouldn't have to actually say anything because it's hard for me to say anything. I mean... it's kinda too soon for me since I just watched that episode a while back... So yeah... I can't really think of anything to say right now. Great job...
scgirl-317 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ya know, I was fine until the bit about the coffee maker. That's when I lost it.

Beautiful is the only word I can think of to describe this, right now. It is so perfectly Ianto. You captured his essence brilliantly. No character so touched us as Ianto did. We cried when Owen and Tosh died, but it was Ianto that prompted a spontaneous memorial at Mermaid Quay that still stands. I can't think of any other TV character that's had that kind of an impact. And fanfiction gives us the chance to mourn that wasn't allowed on the show.

And I'm still crying. *reaches for tissue*
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Intense piece very well written. Painfully poignant, beautifully captured.
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You know. I knew what this would do to me and yet, I still read it. *sobs*
fangirl42 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Damn you, this makes me cry every time I read it. Course it might help that I just re-watched Exit Wounds last night. That one makes me cry, more so because I know what's coming if I press next in the Netflix cue.

You have captured the essential Ianto here. And I appreciate that you don't try to rewrite CoE. I know a lot of fans hate that Ianto died and hate RTD for doing it, but I feel that it was...right. There were plenty of hints along the way that Ianto was going to die, that he expected to die. As in every good tragedy, a death must come. I prefer to see CoE as some the best television produced in the last decade and not a betrayal of any kind.

Keep up the excellent work.
Autumnrosey chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
heartbreaking but perfect. bravo
Yasu Min chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was so sad! So, so, so sad! You've really captured Ianto's character in this. I think if he had left behind a video, as Tosh had, it would have been something resembling what you have written. Honestly, absolutely brilliant. I'm glad Jack was able to see it. I think it would have been awful if he hadn't... You know what? I think this should somehow be written into the show. Bloody email RTD and tell him this should happen :)

Your story gives me closure if I think it really happened.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I cried.

This really seems like the sort of message that Ianto would leave behind to the others. Short, to the point... and surprisingly deep.

RIP Ianto. ;_;

(May you live on in our fanfiction).