Reviews for I need you
Jem 4ever chapter 7 . 2/15
Please update this story again! I was looking for this specific story after watching the show last week and watching them hug on the mid-season 2 final. I found it, yay! But please please please continue.
JFJD chapter 7 . 2/4
I like this story. Any chance of it being updated?
haleyroach14 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
it's been a year since this story has been updated but I hope it gets updated.. lol this is one of my favorite fanfics on this site! I love everything about it, you're an amazing writer!
Summer Jackson chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Keep going its so good
fun22 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (TLG Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise! !

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about TLG: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this
fun22 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Hey Guys! Just a reminder and update about the Netflix situation!

They ACTUALLY are listening to what the fans want unlike ABC Family and from what i've been told by their representatives and from the comments & messages i'm receiving frpm all of you it sounds like they are really wanting to get the rights to the show. They said the more people they get asking for it the better. They need to receive TONS of requests and they will work really hard to get the rights to it. They want to know they will make their members happy and also gain lots of new members by doing this.

So PLEASE contact them either by phone or online chat or both. ALSO make sure you're clear to them that you want them to pick up the rights to the show so we can get more NEW episodes. Some of the representatives have been getting confused and think we're asking for Season 2 to get added to NetFlix. So be very clear on that. They are taking down names almost like a petition which is GOOD! The more names the better!

Also if anyone else could help me out by sending lots of tweets to TLG Creator Chuck Pratt JR and the cast letting them know about what we are trying to do that would be AWESOME! They also need to know about this because we don't want them moving on just yet AND maybe they can help in some way by contacting NetFlix saying they would do it. We need to get the word to them about this They need to know how much us (the fans) want to know how it ends.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone! There is still hope! Keep sending NetFlix your comments about wanting it renewed to their contact page, facebook, twitter and blog. We need this to spread like wildfire! Share this post as well if you want! Tell as many people as possible !

fun22 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Hey everyone if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily and produce more episodes. But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back. Go to Facebook and look up renew lying game page like it scroll down till u find wat I'm taking about if u need any help email me. that has the info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in TLG. Same goes for the abcfamily fb and twitter walls...

if u need any help with this pm me, come on the more ppl i get to see and respond to this the more chances we have of getting the lying game back. Whose ever with me help repost this message!
No account chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Hi, can u plz update? I keep checking back for newbupdates, this story is awsome! Ease dont give up & update soon! It has a great story line!
guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
100 REVEIW! As a thank you, you should post chapter 8, PLEEASE!
Geut chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I loved this chapter, can you please post chpt 8 ASAP ?!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
How can Emma swim if she is injured? Sutton should take her to a doctor or maybe get mr mercer to help
guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
You should update soon! i cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I would like to have the Mercers get home and met emma So emma will know what a great and caring mom Sutton has. Your story is GREAT
christinalaurelxoxo chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
weeeee! an update! Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
YAY YOU UPDATED! This is my favorite lying game story because they actually are nice to eachother and sutton isn't a b****! I really hope you continue, Emma is written wonderfully as well as Sutton