Reviews for Snap, Crackers, and Pop
Elisablackcat chapter 8 . 5/9
heh how cute~~~~ XDD i love them all
flawlessness chapter 3 . 1/8
hey I get it. you might make Ingrid wear yellow because folsom suggested to her on her first day!
EchidnaPower chapter 8 . 1/5
You're probably busy with life and I can certainly understand that, but I sincerely hope that your love for this old and yet masterful cartoon hasn't died out. It's been over 3 years since you last updated this, and maybe you have no intention of returning to the Fandom. However, if you still read these reviews people send you, then I ask that you consider what I'm about to say. 3 years is a long time to go without updating a story, and yet it's never too late to return to a childhood favorite. If you ever get inspired to write again, don't hesitate to follow that inspiration. I have no doubt the results will still be as masterful as they are now. When you love two characters, you never really forget how to write them.
anlmoon chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
very awesome chapters and great writing. I really hope you continue and update. Great stuff either way, and thanks for writing needed a fillmore fix ;-)
anlmoon chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
great progression i see they are getting closer together :)
anlmoon chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
so cute. He would do something like this
anlmoon chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
their character interaction is so great
anlmoon chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
funny. it must be tough to be commission ;)
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
awesome chap. very great character thoughts
AnimeDAngel chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Looking forward to more
write more plz chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
i vote the novelette
Gundum M chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Loved it. Very fluffy.
bloodyHell chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Loved it! Especially the last part. Now back to reading the next chapter!-)
HarleyyJay28 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
OHYGOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I am dyiiiinnngggg
ellameno chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
"...by the time I'm done with you, it'll take a mathematician to find your remainders." *ba-dum CHH!*

that line was perfect! so funny, i laughed so hard! i can't wait to read your next update - of course take all the time you need, a writer's life can be a crazy one. :) awesome story, i love these little drabbles! seriously one of the best Fillmore! fics i've read; so IC, so funny, so perfect! awesome job, and merry christmas! :)