Reviews for Ripping Wings off of Butterflies
Lima Heights Adjacent chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Beautiful. You've captured Quinn just like I've always imagined her when the show doesn't. You're very talented :)
quinn fabray chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
this sux i like finn not puck
denisialavotica chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
la la la la la la la
earthxturnsxslowly chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This story is great. I think that Quinn really gets a bad reputation, but you really did her justice and made her seem like a relatable character.
gleekdibaa chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
All I want to say is that it's wonderful :') Quinn is made as an amazing character, I don't understand how Ryan Murphy, and friends, managed to develop her somewhat quietly so beautiful, so awesome, but so indirect. The obvious things are the hate going around her, it's just unfair... God, hope season 3 will be better.
sandra-wfg chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I would never have read this story if you hadn't been the writer

I was really scared because i hate Quinn with a passion especially after this dreadful season ( because i'm such a hardcore Finchel shipper I just couldn't)

But even if it was sort of hard to read back the beginning of the 2nd half of the season, you managed to keep me reading till the end and even wanting some more

I kinda want to give Quinn a chance in season 3 thanks to you!
finchely chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my god Rach this fic *sobs*. I honestly had an extreme distaste for Quinn but after reading this, her perspective is just that much clearer, and I feel like I understand what her actions are a result of. This was an incredible piece of writing, and you captured her thoughts perfectly. Flawless as always, my dear.
saraonthesly chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Truthfully, I'm a Rachel fan and I normally hate Quinn for being so rude to her but after reading this, I kind of feel for Quinn. She's definitely gone through some emotional struggles, and I think you've displayed them perfectly. Great job and I look forward to more writings about her from you!
itspondemonium chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i love quinn. this was a great story. she is such an interesting character. you should write her more.
cieltatoyan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This made me cry. I really hope one day you realize what an amazing talent you have, Rach, because not that much fanfiction can make me cry anymore. This was SO beautiful (I mean at least to me. That's how I would describe it) and it DEFINITELY did Quinn justice.
lea-cory chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
beautiful Rach. even though I really don't care for quinn this is quite an insightful piece. it makes me feel a little less annoyance towards her. (hey she was in the way of finchel) but i really like her when she is with puck. quick for the win in s3. but anyways I really like this. great job.
Emy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. Just wonderful
singing-birds chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This makes me love Quinn even more.

I think you hit the bull's eye with this one. :)
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OH MY GOD. I loved it. LOVED IT. No, seriously, I am bowing to you. This is ... what are word? I have none of them. You wrote Quinn SO well.
irshgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this such an in depth look into quinn's emotions and where the coldness stems from and why. I loved her intense connection with Puck that makes her feel and remember so she pushes it aside .brilliant .