Reviews for Blankets
Moonlight and Ashes chapter 1 . 4/15
Ok... aww... I'm dying of tooth-rotting fluff here. :) That was seriously the most adorable thing I read today and that's saying a lot because I read half the Malec fics on the Internet today. I love the way Magnus screamed at the intercom, that's such a High Warlock-y thing to do. Alec's obsession with blankets is really funny! And it actually makes perfect sense once you think about it. Aww... My OTP... *swoons* Great job, this story totally deserves yet another fave!
ladybane chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Really cool story...lovely work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
My mom: why are you smiling so much? Who are you texting someone?
Me: I'm not texting anyone
Mom: you're reading that "malec" crap again aren't you. You need to stop its unhealthy
(I love this sm btw) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Ruby chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Im thirteen and love how you describe things it makes me want to draw it or perhaps paint it but you really did a great job on there separate personality's
Seylin chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This was precious. Loved it.
Blair Boo chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is adorable 3
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I liked this! It was really cute and sounds like it's something right out of the books! Great work!
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh the feels... XD
thereadingturtle chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
NoodlesandPie chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awww ;)
lirialle chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hello! That was so sweet :) Magnus and Alec are so cute and even though they weren't even together for half the fic, you made him pine for Alec so beautifully. Aww! I loved it! Keep on writing.
OnyxInk chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was so sweet. I loved it.
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Aw. So cute and wonderfully in character. I really liked it. I did notice a couple typos:
Paragraph 20- "should" instead of "shoulder."
25- "sturdy" instead of "sturdt"
40- "blankets" instead of "blanketa"