Reviews for Pokemon Scary Tales
kyler chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
theres a game game jolt has on the web and its called pokemon a horror story
kyler chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
lol
Skillet28561 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Well this story was horrifying... Nice job Bunneary. Though I AM more of a Ash x Misty fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Carnivine
Vex-Knight chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
O_o wow, that was really good! I red all the stories at midnight in my bed, well, I read all scary stories I can find at night. That beating heart one scared me so much I could feel my own heart beat. Keep up the great work!
austin.lyons.3954 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
could you possibly have cynquadil tell a story?
Wolfblue guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Nice job with the story so far. I can't wait to read more. I would REALLY appreciate it if you put in a chapter where Pikachu, Piplup, Meowth, Buizel, Mamoswine, and Sudowoodo got stuck under some white bed sheets, and as they struggle to get out of the white bed sheets, everyone else thinks they are ghosts! PLEASE! Also, I think either Pikachu, Piplup, or the new bird pokemon friend should tell the next story. I will also give you some of my own made-up pokemon that you can add into the story as NEW pokemon. Here are the new pokemon options:
1. Sheety- ghost and flying type pokemon; a pokemon that looks like a child pretending to be a ghost under a bed sheet. Colors: bed sheet white. Abilities: Can turn invisible, can throw bed sheets of any color on top of other pokemon so they are stuck underneath and can't get out, and can shoot nails so a pokemon trapped under it's bed sheets can't escape by any means because the bed sheet is pinned to the ground.
2. Blindi- ghost and flying type pokemon; a pokemon that looks like a child pretending to be a ghost under a blanket. Colors: any color of the rainbow, but can only be one color at a time. Abilities: can make copies of itself, can throw blankets, parachutes, and pillow cases on top of other pokemon so they are stuck underneath and can't get out, can use it's body to trap pokemon under it, so they can't see anything.
3. Mofang- shadow and water type pokemon; a doglike pokemon that has sharp teeth, two tusks that grow past the corners of it's lower jaw, gills, and small webbed paws that help it move through the water. Colors: bright blue, white, and black. Abilities: can shoot water, surround itself with black smoke, and shoot smoke.
4. Vaniso- ghost and flying type pokemon; a lizard pokemon with the head and wings of a bat, stands on it's hind legs, and is fast. Colors: gray, white, and orange. Abilites: can fly, turn invisible, create illusions, and create wind gusts.
I hope these pokemon ideas help, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you used the pokemon I gave you in the story. Example: Have Sheety throw a bed sheet on top of Pikachu so Pikachu looks like a bed sheet ghost and has a hard time getting out of the sheet. Thank you and good luck. :-)
Thank you. I hope to read more of this story, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you had Pikachu and the other pokemon that I mentioned get stuck under white bed sheets, and look like ghosts while trying to get out of the sheets. Anyways, thank you and good luck! :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
So far, you've done a great job, Cody. Keep up the good work! You've inspired me to create a Pokémon Halloween fanfic, that I'm working on.
Canada Cowboy chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Haven't seen this story updated for a while, so I'm glad you're still going at it. And I do apologize for the late review, mainly because I've had a busy week last week.

Doing scary songs and poems instead of tales is certainly different, but I do think it keeps the story fresh. It's not really often that you see all the Pokémon play instruments and enjoy themselves in the wild outdoors like this, especially when the Pokémon are tamed ones. Either way, it's quite an eye-opener, that's for sure.

I feel if there's one thing you can work on for this chapter, it is to give a bit of a background as to where the songs are coming from. It almost feels like the songs were jumbled together, and it's a little hard to follow. What should be done is that after each song is done, the Pokémon should talk about what the origins are and why they are significant. That way, we readers get a better appreciation of what the story is behind each one.

As usual, I will look forward to the next chapter. Do you know if you can do that "Dead Man's Float" episode that I emailed you from a while back?
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
I really enjoyed the chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
You did a great chapter but when are you doing the next chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
it needs more chapters
TrainerBubbles1 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Yay another fun chapter and omg I actually lost focus and began laughing when gible took the peanut butter cups. I was very interested by this story and up for the next story...Rotom ! XD *starts chanting rotom randomly while the letter "see ya in my ext reveiw appear'*
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2013