Reviews for Marriage of Peace
KichAeon chapter 4 . 8/18
please update more!
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 2/11
please please please update! don't give up on this fic! this is one of my fav fics. this is a amazing fic and i would love to read more of it if you give me the chance , so please update and please don't abandon such a unique and interesting fic PLEASE PLEASE O PLEASE WILL YOU? 0\(*o*)/0
Wona8903 chapter 4 . 2/8
Is there still hope that you will uptade this story ?
SoCal.NEH chapter 4 . 1/24
please update
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
It's too bad this story hasn't been updated in almost two years, because it is a very interesting idea. I'd love to read more, and I Followed, but... yeah, you probably won't update :/
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
*cackles* someone is going to die :3 I hope a new chapter will be posted soon
Twitch101 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Interesting story. A bit weird with Tsuna and Reborns personalities being so different from cannon. Can't wait to read what happens next.
zombiw4queen chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
contiue. pleasee. I know this is late but PLEASEEE.
wiiTneSs chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
This is really interesting. I'm sure in several more years tsuna will be swarming with suitors. Her intelligence is remarkable. She is beautiful how she puts her people interest before her own.
L's Cappuccino chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Ahaha, so the 10th gen Guardians are also here? LOL, they might go on a massacre after this incident, ahahahaha
DarkCielo27 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
What happened next!?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I'm really starting to enjoy this, so please update soon I have a bad feeling for poor, poor Reborn in the next chapter. But other then that, could you explain how they look like a bit more? Since Reborn is a 'dragon' prince, does he have claws or a tail or is it just the name of the race? Other than that this is going great!
AiMila chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
lol, i would love to see what else u have planned for this story
DragonClanMaster chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
awwwww. I wanted to keep reading.
Ayz283 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Wah? Naked already? That was fast. Ahahaha, lovely story! Looove it! Can't wait to read more of it :DD