Reviews for She Cries Because Of You
unserendipitous chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my god. This was utterly utterly mind-blowing. I went into this expecting Hermione and Bellatrix to fall in love even though there was some serious issues with consent (because that is often done in stories featuring this pair) and something from the perspective of Hermione, but I got neither of those things.

What I got was something completely different and far more amazing. Hermione is almost a prop in this, with most of the focus on the awful, dysfunctional, deluded relationship between Bellatrix and Narcissa. Their relationship is all those things: Bellatrix loves Narcissa but didn't get consent from her (because she probably couldn't give it way back when they started fooling around) and continues to hurt her; Narcissa may very well have a masochistic/submissive side, but she has been made powerless in a way that makes their dynamic verging on dubiously consensual.

So powerful. Well-done.
wow chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
intense
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Excellent fic, one of my favorites one-shot.
I like the three characters, Narcissa, who indeed explains that she is broken, Hermione and Bellatrix, magnificent in its destructive madness.
Bellatrix is crazy and and her refusal to recognize the rape of Narcissa is returned well.
I really hope to read a sequel with the point of view of Hermione and also Andromeda.
Did Andromeda know about what there was between his two sisters? I would really like a discussion between Andromeda and Hermione
HonestMuse chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Thats was awesome! 2 thumbs up!
noire-esque chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Dark, twisted, captivating. A brilliant piece of writing, thank you.
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was awesome! I loved every sentence of it:D well done,I want to go read it again! But it's one in the morning, haha!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Had to get my flashlight out for this one. Got dark. I like dark. (That's why I have a flashlight)

Very well written. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
koredaze chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You write disturbing so well.
Enraptured chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
... this was. asdsaasdf. holy freaking SHIT.

you're my newest idol, k? k.

HOLY FUCKING SHITFUCK AWESOME ASFSDFASDF ;_; adsfsadf I can't even _
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Good words:

'Bellatrix took from her what she always so good at taking; her breath, her love, her sanity.'

Wow, love hurts.
MissusCissaMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh. My. Effing. God. That was...Oh, my God, I am speechless. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

That was fantastic!

It's so in character and very in depth. I love the confusion and the emotions and the all around dirty, scary, cruel feel to it.

Brilliant job!~
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow I honestly think you are the first person to write this spin on the Narcissa/Bellatrix lust/hate/love they have going on. All the ones I have read, Narcissa has always been a willing participant in the beginning. She is always the one that pushes Bella to actually act on her feelings. This was wonderful and new. I do have to wonder though, is Hermione naked. And if so, ummm where is she going to find clothes and how is she going to get off the Malfoy property without a wand.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
ahh the tangled web of love-hate relationships _ you played that well with them as always. And using Hermione like a pawn without tapping too much into her character was genius
RomanticDisorder chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I loved this fic. Is in my favorites. I was fascinated!