Reviews for O Pandora, Pandora, Wherefore art thou Pandora?
GreenDrkness chapter 13 . 5/19
Soooo cute I love the whole big diamond as an engagement present
Keep on the writes
blackkyu chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
haha, this was adorable and fun, thank you! Though I don't really understand why Shinichi is able to grant immortality, I still love how you incorporated the shrinking and poison. However, I must admit that I'm quite curious as to the stories of how he acquired his 'children' and why they call him father. Sure he's older, but did he take them in as kids, or did he simply tell them all his secret? Or where they all originally apart of the Organization that was after him (suspected), and then he saved them? But saved them how, and from what?
Avatar.NIX chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
*lol* The idea of the Black Organization serving Shinichi is pretty damn funny. In general, though, I really like how you put this together and gave everyone a role. And the happy ending is definitely a plus. :)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
This story was really interesting! Making Shinichi immortal and the BO his 'children' is something I've never read before. Kaito is really cute in this story and the epiloque was hilarious! Those two as horrifying kids is perfect. xD Well done! :3
Jennosaur chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
This is great! The only odd thing I noticed was that you switched between present and past tense a lot. Aren't fics usually in past tense?
Unknown Proxy chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
At the start until we got to chapter 8 I was all OMG THIS IS SUCH A CRAZY STORY YET I LOVE IT but then the cold hard truth was thrown on me :( but still it's such a cool story and a cute one (apart from all the death but meh) at first I thought this'd be one where it's like it destroys me and like there both Pandora and it's like all creepy cause there like related and stuff but no
guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Oh ... my condolences (don't know why I said that) I now feel very lucky that my sister and I agree that we love yaoi and are big fans of KaiShin!
Alara Phoenix chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Omg this is brilliant! I would NEVER have thought of this idea but boy does it work! And the whole thing about the BO being Shinichi's kids! HAAAAH actually fits sooo well! I've always though that I really like them way more than I probably should seeing as they're the enemy and all. I love the idea of Shinichi and Kaito running around the globe for the rest of eternity, wrecking havoc upon the world! Hahaha, and the Kaitou KID and Night Baron truly are immortal phantoms now! Ooooh that thought gets me way more excited than in should! But I'm glad that someone else thought of Shinichi taking on the name of The Night Baron as a vigilante, I thought I'd have to write my own story before the idea came up! Thanks for proving me wrong! :D You're brilliant! Thank you!
PheonixShadow chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Love! So much love for this! :3 Especially with how smitten Shinichi was at the beginning (and well, now). Oh, you write the cutest Kaito ever! Keep your eye on this boy, Shinichi But great writing! Awesome plot and you tied up the loose ends as well.

Hopefully we'll see more multi-chapter fics from you, eh? 3
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Haha, what a cute fic ;)
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that youll continue to write ShinKai pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
L love your story
hitomi65 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Yuu3 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Lol, I love this story. This chapt was funny, me likey. I'm gald I decided to read this to the end without dropping. Thks for posting it all. Thks for completing it. Thks for the happy ending. ( lol, Aoko and Hakuba, they r funny ) thks for everything up till now. Really really love it.
read chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Most of the science didn't make sense in this story, but I liked it anyway. Good job.