Reviews for O Pandora, Pandora, Wherefore art thou Pandora?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 13 . 7/5
This story was really interesting! Making Shinichi immortal and the BO his 'children' is something I've never read before. Kaito is really cute in this story and the epiloque was hilarious! Those two as horrifying kids is perfect. xD Well done! :3
Jennosaur chapter 4 . 2/26
This is great! The only odd thing I noticed was that you switched between present and past tense a lot. Aren't fics usually in past tense?
Unknown Proxy chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
At the start until we got to chapter 8 I was all OMG THIS IS SUCH A CRAZY STORY YET I LOVE IT but then the cold hard truth was thrown on me :( but still it's such a cool story and a cute one (apart from all the death but meh) at first I thought this'd be one where it's like it destroys me and like there both Pandora and it's like all creepy cause there like related and stuff but no
guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Oh ... my condolences (don't know why I said that) I now feel very lucky that my sister and I agree that we love yaoi and are big fans of KaiShin!
Alara Phoenix chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Omg this is brilliant! I would NEVER have thought of this idea but boy does it work! And the whole thing about the BO being Shinichi's kids! HAAAAH actually fits sooo well! I've always though that I really like them way more than I probably should seeing as they're the enemy and all. I love the idea of Shinichi and Kaito running around the globe for the rest of eternity, wrecking havoc upon the world! Hahaha, and the Kaitou KID and Night Baron truly are immortal phantoms now! Ooooh that thought gets me way more excited than in should! But I'm glad that someone else thought of Shinichi taking on the name of The Night Baron as a vigilante, I thought I'd have to write my own story before the idea came up! Thanks for proving me wrong! :D You're brilliant! Thank you!
PheonixShadow chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Love! So much love for this! :3 Especially with how smitten Shinichi was at the beginning (and well, now). Oh, you write the cutest Kaito ever! Keep your eye on this boy, Shinichi But great writing! Awesome plot and you tied up the loose ends as well.

Hopefully we'll see more multi-chapter fics from you, eh? 3
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Haha, what a cute fic ;)
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that youll continue to write ShinKai pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
L love your story
hitomi65 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Yuu3 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Lol, I love this story. This chapt was funny, me likey. I'm gald I decided to read this to the end without dropping. Thks for posting it all. Thks for completing it. Thks for the happy ending. ( lol, Aoko and Hakuba, they r funny ) thks for everything up till now. Really really love it.
read chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Most of the science didn't make sense in this story, but I liked it anyway. Good job.
Eevee1118 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
...That. Was. AWESOME. I can't believe it's over...BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME!
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
aww! this story is over now! i really enjoyed reading it and am sad to see it over. this epilogue was really cute and funny. XD sounds like kaito and shinichi are going to live happily ever after! _
Kaida-14Kage chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
XD Poor Saguru and Aoko XD But, it is Saguru's fault for being nosy XD

XD Love Saguru's and Aoko's reaction to Shinichi and Kaito's visit XD

Heiji is really like a nanny XD Poor Heiji XD

I can just imagine him pulling his hair out trying to think of the answer to the note while also trying to comfort Kazuha...

Tsk tsk Saguru, did you really think you could hide from them?

But really Shinichi, you are going to give Saguru nightmares with that line XD

Great story! I hope to see more from you soon!