Reviews for Blindsided
This piece was absolutely amazing. The emotions the setting...draws you in. Thanks for this .
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
MHB - I don't know many fanfic writers but I know that this is a masterpiece among treasures. Something so perfectly capturing the events of the story, getting down to the point but grasping all details and expressing feeling, describing pictures, accentuating the best parts. This is truly an amazing story with a wonder plot, setting, and writing style. I will make sure to read more of your stories!
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
very nice i like and i draw so i liked the view point
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Good
IkuzoRamen chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Wow! This was great! Ikimashou 'ttebayo!
DiamondBackNeko chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I'm an art student too, and as soon as I read your explanation at the top, I was like "ooh! learning AND yaoi. Yey!"
I made sure to pay really close attention during your demonstrations, and I really enjoyed them.
Thank you for being awesome!
LeftRightbrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Kmsl. I don't think I can make it through thus fanfiction. I'm laughing too much.
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
There's no way you overdid it. It was perfect, just right. The words, the plot, the character of Makoto, all of it complement each other. If you think you've put too much art jargons, I can only say that rather than confusing me, it made me more interested in art, specifically drawing. I'm a physical therapy student and as far as musculoskeletal anatomy goes, I'm quite knowledgeable. I've always wanted to be able to draw the human body, the contours, the shading and especially the hands and eyes.

And how Sasuke thought about people staring at him for his beauty, I'd say you captured it perfectly. People would want to be seen not only on the outside and you've shown us readers that. Honestly I'm a tad jealous of you writers who can create such stories. All I'm good at are PWPs. You may also have many PWPs but stories like this one, I prefer even without the more intimate scenes.

Writers like you are my inspiration. I'm looking forward for more.

And it makes me wonder, have you done that life drawing in your art classes?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Absolutely beautiful.
ERROR303 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was beautiful :') I'm never going to unfollow you! I will forever read your works until the day I die! 3
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh my god... Best. Perfect. Awesome. LOVE! True love, i just love it!
FreakyFee chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ah, that was a very good work :)
I love it ;P
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Your story was so beautiful. Seriously, like, i don't know, just beautiful. Great story.
Evee chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved this. 3 It was definitely rambly at some points, but I enjoyed the characters you flushed out. Sasuke with his insecurity is wonderful to see. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I AM SO JEALOUS! I hope i can write like you soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »