Reviews for Blindsided
DiamondBackNeko chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm an art student too, and as soon as I read your explanation at the top, I was like "ooh! learning AND yaoi. Yey!"
I made sure to pay really close attention during your demonstrations, and I really enjoyed them.
Thank you for being awesome!
LeftRightbrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Kmsl. I don't think I can make it through thus fanfiction. I'm laughing too much.
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
There's no way you overdid it. It was perfect, just right. The words, the plot, the character of Makoto, all of it complement each other. If you think you've put too much art jargons, I can only say that rather than confusing me, it made me more interested in art, specifically drawing. I'm a physical therapy student and as far as musculoskeletal anatomy goes, I'm quite knowledgeable. I've always wanted to be able to draw the human body, the contours, the shading and especially the hands and eyes.

And how Sasuke thought about people staring at him for his beauty, I'd say you captured it perfectly. People would want to be seen not only on the outside and you've shown us readers that. Honestly I'm a tad jealous of you writers who can create such stories. All I'm good at are PWPs. You may also have many PWPs but stories like this one, I prefer even without the more intimate scenes.

Writers like you are my inspiration. I'm looking forward for more.

And it makes me wonder, have you done that life drawing in your art classes?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Absolutely beautiful.
psycho-uchiha chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was beautiful :') I'm never going to unfollow you! I will forever read your works until the day I die! 3
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh my god... Best. Perfect. Awesome. LOVE! True love, i just love it!
FreakyFee chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ah, that was a very good work :)
I love it ;P
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Your story was so beautiful. Seriously, like, i don't know, just beautiful. Great story.
Evee chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved this. 3 It was definitely rambly at some points, but I enjoyed the characters you flushed out. Sasuke with his insecurity is wonderful to see. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I AM SO JEALOUS! I hope i can write like you soon!
aiyana03 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
O.O this was wonderful. The feelings came trough so beautifully! All the passion and longing Naruto felt for Sasuke left me breathless, and the tension between them at first part of the story could be felt by the readers, even though you never really wrote it down by the word itself. You are a very good writer.
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
love this story, and the every bit of details. but i can honestly tell in a million years and more that sasuke is still the beautiful one. more attractive and more sexy with lots of sex appeal. between the two. naruto's looks is kind of overwhelming and and you can easily get fed up. with his blond hair, and feral looking features. naruto have kind of a strong looks.

sasuke on the other hand is more looking. a mixture of faminity and boyish looks. the exact with sharp makes him look intelligent.
dreamlea chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I don't think it is a rumble.I think it is a great story.I love how you showed Sasuke's emotional side and the plot just that naruto it's little bit out of the charcter like getting worked up about Sasuke's carrier instead laughing it off little awkwardly. Beside that one scene he's according to his character.

I really enjoyed this story.I look forward to your next work.
richon chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I really enjoy reading this story thank you, the plot is awesome !
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i really really really love this story its just soo cute!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »