Reviews for Pain? You Think That's Pain?
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
"Any chance I wasn't there for conception?"
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE RON
"Pain? You think that's pain? You don't know pain!"
You should have run, Ron.
"He looks good?" Bonnie asked Ron. "Right number of fingers and toes?"
"Right number," he assured her.
Does... does every parent of the world do that? I don't have any children but... it's mindblowing to imagine how it must be.
"And you're glad you were here instead of smoking in the waiting room?"
"I, uh, didn't say that."
Of course, he is sane, after all.

The rule in Hollywood, of course, is that if a production is a great success you need to follow it up with a sequel.
Bonnie and Ron informed their friends about two years later that a sequel was in the works. The tentative titles were "Aaron's little sister" or "Aaron's little brother."

THIS. HOW DID YOU COME WITH THIS LINE. ITS PERFECT.

The best course of action seemed clear. When he got out the shower he lathered up his armpits, and shaved them.
Yes, still sane. But you mind he should be used to pain after all that yamanouchi training...
This reminds me... My guess is that Yori had Ron's child. I wonder what happened.

Well, all you right is too realistic to come up with, to write like this, one should be there.
But, in Kim's and Shego's case, my bet is that you more often Shego than Kim.

I would never guess that she was that close to Tara. Close, yes, just not that much.
And, two babies in the same story, that's different.
Well done, King.
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
So, why do I think there's a large element of personal experience in this one? Still grinning.

Alex
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Good move, Ron, except from now on, don't raise your arms in the gym locker room.
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
great story. that last line was so funny. i have to know was any of this based on reality when your kids were born.
noncynic chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Good Story.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was a great welcome back to the world of fanfiction reading. (I've been offline for over two months.) I could just picture Ron pulling out the razor as the due date approached.

Whenever I've been experiencing some kind of "discomfort" I imagine what a woman who has had children would tell me. It usually involves large gourds and orifaces best left unmentioned. As Ron observed, best to grit one's teeth and not let it slip what you are thinking.
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Armpit hair? ...poor Ron.

*sigh* Childbirth. Why does every woman kid herself by saying "I want a natural delivery"? If I ever have a child, I'm gonna ask for the drugs and the C-section as soon as they tell me "Congratulations! You're pregnat!"

And you went through this TWICE? ...you're my hero.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Heh, very good one.

Keep the good writing.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Having read this I can only say, 'Ave, Cesarian'! Both of my sons were born that way so I have nothing that can match this.

Very well done; all the humor and glittering dialog that we expect from the BE. Hope to get to your other story soon.
creativetoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Another great addition to the BE universe. Made me laugh out loud. g I absolutely love all your stories. :)
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
it's not often I read your stories but this was FUNNY
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
The punchline was awesome. XD

And man, I’ve been missing some Best Enemies. Some subject you picked for writing a story this time, and pretty funny. Not much that I can think of saying about it, but I sure enjoyed it. Some “reason” Becky was given for being born, though. U

Anyway, glad to finally have some more BE. Hope your writing goes on well. Mine’s been thankfully doing better lately. Got this new Kigo fic that might be done within the month, if everything goes right, that is.

Anyway, thanks for another good story, and see ya ‘round.

Yours, “Undead Muse” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
"Drug-free delivery?" Yeah... no thank you. I'm sorry, but that ranks up there with the nutballs who want to birth their babies in large tubs of warm water in the homes (I've know some nutballs who have). No doctor. No nurses (mindwives... yeah, who you gonna call when the ship (t not p) hits the fan? 911, that's who! And where you going ASAP? THE HOSPITAL!). No modern medicine.

I'm sorry, but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EFF'N MIND, LADIES?

This isn't the dark ages and you aren't some dog whelping her puppies, we live in an industrial age with the blessing of modern medicine, EFF'N USE IT! (/rant)

As you can tell I'm a firm believer in modern medicine ;3

Nice fic, KiY. Did your armpit hair ever survive?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh wow I'm glad for Ron that he didn't open his mouth, Bonnie wouldn't just have ripped his armpit hair she would have castrate him... Heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.