Reviews for Dreams Only Last For A Night
SerenityMaiden chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
You should continue this story. Like, nao. Lol
HungryInTheDark chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
I really, really love this story, Sam and Holly are so sweet it makes my heart melt! I really hope that you're okay and that you haven't forgotten about this story because its so good. Please write more at some point :) xx
CelestialAngel2000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LOVE! I only read the first chapter so far but otherwise i love how this is shaping up! And Sam is such a sweetie to her already! so cute :D
BlackBloodRose64 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I LOVE this story! It is SO amazing! PLS update soon and keep writing!
Amy90 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
OMG, this is so cute! I love it! But it really looks as if Sam can't decide whether he wants her as a girlfriend or not...

More of the good stuff!
im gone now chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU'RE BACK

dont apologize, you were in the hospital take all the time you need! this was great, just what i needed this week :D

love it love it love it love it!

YAAAAAAAAY

im sorry

im just so happy!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
I'm sorry to hear you've been in the hospital. I hope you're okay now. As much as I love your story, remember to take care of yourself. :)

Sam and Holly are so cute together! Dean is lucky he hasn't had anything dangerous thrown at him yet! lol I don't think 'sexual frustration' fits their feelings now. ;P By the time they actually do more than steal a few kisses, it's going to be earth-shattering! lol

I think you are doing fine with the kissing scenes. Just keep the feelings involved and you'll do fine. Happy Thanksgiving!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
awww XD
doyleshuny chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
I'm totally loving these two! I don't want this story to end. My only problem is "The Notebook". I'm so completely anti-chick flick. The whole thought of sitting through chick flicks make me a vomit a little in my mouth. OMG I loved Deans remark about the loving and glovin. Perfect Dean!
doyleshuny chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Oh Dammit! Now Holly's going to think she can't be happy. I can tell this is going to cause problems. I'm a little bummed about what Grace said too. I mean let's see I can keep my part time job stripping or I can have a super funny, totally gorgeous, sweet, all around great boyfriend like Dean. Which to choose which to choose? I mean come on Grace! Both these women should be totally thanking the gods these two beautiful and sweet men have feelings for them. I know I would be!
doyleshuny chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
YAY More kissing! That was a good kiss too. Stupid drunk girl plows into Holly. *rolls eyes*
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Well thank God! I swear I think I actually aged in the time it took these two to finally kiss! That was a fantastic kiss too. I've seen Sam kiss and he's an awesome kisser! I'll say it again. Holly's one hell of a lucky girl! BTW I'm totally happy that Grace and Dean are hooking up. That's perfect!
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
I don't get it. Sammy's not even Hollys teacher anymore and he still won't kiss her. Or she could kiss him. I mean why not? If he doesn't kiss her then she should just kiss him. My God would somebody kiss somebody? I'm totally not a drinker but this could drive me to drinking. They're this totally adorable couple but they won't kiss. *shaking head sadly*
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I don't care who starts it but will somebody kiss somebody for crying out loud? I mean if Sam kisses Holly great or if Holly plants a big one on Sam's gorgeous lips perfect! Just pucker up somebody please!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
You gotta love big brother Dean! He's always good for a few laughs. BTW I loved how you summed up their relationship. You said they obviously cared for each other a lot but would rather have teeth pulled then actually say it. Very true. It makes me insane really but I still love it. This is reallly awesome. I totally didn't think I would like it this much but the second I saw Professor Sam Winchester I was totally there!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »