Reviews for Missing
kataragurl27 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
i like it
ncisrox chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Glad everyone is safe and sound despite a sleepless night. Poor Luc may have scared himself as much as he scared his parents. I'm sure Tim and Abby are walking that fine line between relief and wanting to make sure Lucas never does anything so dangerous again.
gaben chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
This is so cute and really lovely. I'm so glad Abby calmly . Your child viewpoint was so realistic and true to form of six year olds... like..."Cause I just didn't think of it. I thought of a different thing." so true, for some adults as well.

Love sam's nicname. Had to laugh at the little fella already showing signs of a mischevious nature, And Luc's strong bond with him as the big brother. Its amazing how fasrt personalities present themselves and how very clever and perceptive young children are. Their instincts are often spot on.
wandamarie chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
great work thanks
Kat A. Fonell chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
another great chapter
zats chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
The oldest son is so sweet and good to his little brother. Written so that it seemed to be like a real incident. Glad everyone is safe and back home. More soon!
Lajoci chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Love the name "Monkeyshine" for Sam, very sweet! I felt exhausted just listening to Luc's explanation, poor little fella.

The whole group jsut needs another nights sleep, what an evening and a night!
big fan chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
aw! tough one! more please!
ncisrox chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Just read all of the chapters you posted yesterday. Boy do you know how to set a mood! My heart was breaking for Tim as he searched for his missing children while unable to get a hold of Abby. Love the support from Tony and Gibbs. I can understand Lucas' frustration over what to him must have seemed to be a broken promise by his mom. The babysitter must feel terrible. Glad you got the boys safely home again before starting your busy work week. It would have driven me crazy if that was still hanging all week!
wandamarie chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
wow it was a good one i would not want to be in Lucas shoes in the morning great work
wandamarie chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
wow Lucas is in big trouble when his dad and uncles find him great work
wandamarie chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
wow it is getting good thanks
gaben chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Okay I'm an a roll now, my net hasn't loked up yet, so i'm getting as many reviews in...

Love Gibbs, so true...Gibbs could say things with such conviction that even in circumstances that seemed that all hope was lost and what he said couldn't possibly be true, you still believed him.

Thank goodness and awww so cute..."Sam… it's ok… it's ok… they're gonna find us real soon… Right?... I wouldn't tell you a lie… they're gonna come… shhh shh…"

This was nice too, I bet that is so very true...Their jobs didn't always have a happy ending and when it did they needed to revel in it.

Great description of Abby arriving on the scene so very true to her character.

Great chapter, so much here. The drama and relief was fantastic.

Luc's character as really shone through, well written, great little story. Though I bet tomorrow won't be all that pleasant, home and then school the next day...
gaben chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Okay, Shit, now this is really scarry... glad my kids didn't go this far, I would have been a bigger mess than Tim.

Love Tony, though, that last bit would have had anyone mortified. Poor Kyla and Mrs Carmichael ( she should have made sure, though I can believe how easy this would be to miss and have happen.
gaben chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Okay, mot a good move, for a six year old... Oh boy... Pretrty smart little bloke, though can problem solve on the drop of a hat. Must have high functioning reasoning skills ( Private Joke)Clever description of the caper though, well described and executed.

Though this could be very bad.

Poor Kyla's gonna be a mess.