Reviews for Boredom
Anon chapter 1 . 3/6
This is sorta underrated
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lol I loved the part where Maya told Phoenix to 'make her scream'
2005004219 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I have a hard time picturing Maya's personality or herself in a relationship. Congratulations for having pulling it off in a convincing and in character way regarding Maya.
knightofdestiny chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great story. It wass written quite well and was totally hilarious. Just the way i imagined Phoenix and Maya would be together.
PW2theend chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Good, but as the above reviewer mentioned, it's been done countless times before. Also, the PoV was a bit confusing. First, I thought it was third-person, then first. Then it shifted to Maya's view for a very short bit, and then back to Phoenix. And to end the negatives ( which always seem longer than they are), please try to keep ratings in mind. I was all for giving it a teen rating until the sex scene came up. Generally, those are reserved for "M" audiences. I love PxM alot, so I'm always glad to see a nice one-shot promoting the pair. Jus tnext time, try and proofread a bit more.
Here I am Rambling Again chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed it, but it remined me an awful lot of my story The Present. I don't know if you've even read it, but if you have, I'm honored that you liked the idea. xD Just be careful things aren't too similar or people tend to get bored. I'm not insulted at all, don't worry.