Reviews for Hetalia Days!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Please make more chapters. I love this story!
Moniker Slash chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This is hilarious! It was torture holding back my laughter at midnight! More, more, MORE, I say!
Tiryn chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's torture! I love it so far! The story ;)
KickA3313 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
*pout* this was an incredibly cute story! Why YOU NO UPDATE? Your followers are waiting and this is the best one I've read so far your OC is funny :3 please update soon
Agitha Cook chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
OMG ITALY IS SOOOOO CUTE! VE! *Proceeds to fangirl*
Please update soon! 8D
Trelaney chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Please finish this story, I find it absolutely fantastic.
randomperson chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
can you please continue? that was a great story and I want to read more please?
HPdown chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
pls update soon
Shift chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Please update soon. I like how this story is coming along, and I would definitely like to see what happens next.

Shift chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hey, just gotta say this is great so far, even though it's just a prologue. But I have to admit, I had a similar idea of an ordinary human getting into an anime show:

"The girl was watching *insert anime name here* during a lightning storm. And in the middle of the show, a lightning strikes the house and a blinding light fills the living room. When the light dulls back to normal, the girl finds herself lying on the ground, surrounded by the characters of the anime she had just been watching."

I never actually typed/wrote it, but I had always kind of had that idea in my head(with the girl going into different anime in that manner), I just kind of find it cool that you have a somewhat similar idea right here.

TheGirlNamedTakara chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This story is AWESOME~~! You will update soon, da~? -
PastaIsAwesome96 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Lol that was really cool! I liked the way you write~! :D I LOL'd at what Russia said to her, about freezing lol. Yes LOL is in capital letters lol. :D Please update soon!
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
So a falling in the other dimension through the TV fic huh? I love it! XD

I look foreward to the next chapter!
Swaggie McSwagster chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This story is epic! XD update soon! And, for the record, I DONT think your character's a MarySue, I personaly think she's hilarious. Seriously, this storys awesome.
Pup chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
More mOre more! (kolkolkolkolkol) also, have than thin mew country and then they fight over u and become one with Russia! Graphicly! (kolkolkolkol)