Reviews for Witness
Kelword-Ann chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
I know you haven't updated in more than a year, but I'm just here to let you know that there is someone who still really likes this story.
helpmecasey312 chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
What happened?! This is the best story ever and you haven't updated in like more than a year! Ahhhh! Please come back!
avr1432 chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Schizophrenia is not only genetically passed, and the chance that you get schizophrenia if you are a child of
one schizophrenic is less than 20%, so the chance of Spencer actually having inherited the disease, while there, it is not as likely as him not having the disease.
ichigomisa1 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Wow! Best Reid/oc story out there! You should really submit more chapters :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Ch 21 the song catalyst by Anna Nalick flood of tears! Update plz?!
Mrs.Hatter-Winchester chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
So I get to this chapter just to realize there was no more to read. I think that you should continue writing this so I'm not left hanging...please? I'll love you forever if that's what it takes!
LeedsUK chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
I am really enjoying your story I hope you update soon
Rainbow Haired Girl chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
I love this story and I can't wait to read what happens next. And surprisingly I am new to this series. Please update soon.
Music and things chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
aaaaaaaah please update! this story is amazing! I can not wait for the next chapter. Really, I can't. My whole life is now on hold while I wait for chapter 22.
Music and things chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Noooooo! Spencer damn it! Lila is lame, leave her and go for Kya. Emotional baggage can be fun...
Music and things chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I love this so far! It's really well written and grabs you from chapter 1. I can't wait to find out what she's running from.

Hey, how the hell to you pronounce her name? Kya... it's weird and I can't figure it out.
ThatWeirdHoboGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I swear your summary does not do your story justice. In all honest from the way it was written I was expecting it to have been written by a thirteen year old with little to no writing experience. You did say you were bad at them though :D. After I read chaper one I was already hooked! It's suspenceful and well written. Better than mine by a long shot, but I wrote mine a while ago before I vastly improved, I need to atleast improve them. Subscribed and favourited!
strawberryp0p chapter 21 . 3/31/2012
YOU MUST WRITE MORE! YOU MUST!

This is one of the best stories I have read in my 17 years of life, I love Reid sooo much and this story has almost brought me to tears, made me squeal and yell at the laptop. Please, please write some more.

PLEASE~~
LadyJemsie chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
I hate angry Spencer too... :(

I pretty much skipped every episode he was like that XD

He's too adorable to be pissed... :/

/Jemsie
ChocolatSugar chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved the first chapter your Oc is very mysterious yet you give a little insite to who she is. Nicely done.