Reviews for The Spaces Between My Fingers
Just4FunFiction chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I’m trying so hard not to cry at this... it’s such a sad thing that we all have to experience in some form during our lives, and the anguish and suffering Arnold is feeling seeps out through your words, and I feel them as well.
lesthanski chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Great piece of writing, again. This made me feel for Arnold so much... maybe it's because I had a close call when my mom had a heart attack and then had to go into the ICU the next morning.. I only experienced a taste of what could have been reality.. and it was absolutely terrifying.. I loved how Helga was in absolutely selfless form yet again, so much so that what she did for Arnold - making him break open about what he was feeling - probably raised Arnold's respect for Helga immensely and made all her bickerings and ill-executed vying for attention from him being considered annoying or bitchy in his eyes not matter anymore.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
If this was any longer I swear I would've cried. I was on the verge of tears when Arnold was talking to Helga. Gosh, its a great story and so so sad.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
i like the sense of hope at the end, despite the absolutely heart-rending sunject matter. glad arnold's got people watching otu for him. :)
Juliet h chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
aww this was adorable!
Evatarida chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
well.. it'd be very awesome if you can just CONTINUE this storryyyyyy.. come oooonn! :D :D
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Aww. :) I liked the balance of Helga's personality.
Zyah chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Wow, this was a really beautiful story.
It was so intense, I loved reading it.
too many stars to count chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I really loved both chapters. I can never bring myself to do more then put his grandparents in the hospital temporarily but I loooove fic that deals with stuff like this.

You managed to capture Arnold's grief perfectly and all of the character, especially Helga, felt really well written.

Great job :)
RoseofFlame chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
D: saddest thing ever! GRANDPA NOO!

but also a very touching story
popdiva24 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love it! Please continue... :D
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I'm a sap and I'm tired, and when you put those things together you get a sob fest. But my mom told me that when people cry for your writing that means it's really good. And if you didn't guess: I cried reading this. You're a good writer, kid. Keep it up! :)
Silver and Blue chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I think you should get on with it and write more.

Because you know.

Been a while.

It's wonderful though. So sad. Poor Grandpa. 3
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
It's really sweet. I do hope you carry on because there need to be more written like this. I subscribe in hope.
LexiPlexi chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Please do continue. I'm really intrigued, and I wanna read more!