Reviews for Of Slaves And Princesses
Crayolacrusader chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
This story has some serious potential, I cannot wait to see where it leads so please carry on writing as it is truly a treat to find this quality of writing on fanfic
BlankVerse chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I loved reading this! It has a really interesting plot. I can't wait for Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke to meet. I love how they all lead entirely different lives from one another. It will just make it even more interesting when they meet each other. I love it when stories do that; use characters living completely different lives and then having them intertwine somehow, when you would originally assume that they would never meet.
UchihaYukiLuna chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter XD
Lady Rini chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
So Sasuke gets knocked out and now he is going to be taken as a slave. I have feeling he and Sakura will meet. I wonder what will happen to kiba. He might get sold as well. Now that Sasuke is MIA I guess Kakashi will take over.
Princess Ren chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
This is an interesting story! I'm so happy that I've stumbled upon it... The anticipation is killing me! I hope you post soon! Somehow, I get a feeling that Sasuke will be a slave to the princess? A pleasure slave perhaps? Hmm.. How will things end? Please post soon! Keep up the good work!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
OH WOW CAPTURED!
XspriteyX chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
First offawesome long length chappy!

Second WAHOO Kakashi's married to Hana and a daddy! ...wait he married an Inuzuka... He's a brave man.. Haha!

Hope Hana and her baby's OK :O Nooooessss an ambush!

OMG OMG! The battle is really well written and so nerve wracking, glad to know Obito, Kakashi and Hana are OK GAWD what was Hana THINKNG! Thank goodness she's OK, and Tsume! EEE! SHIT! I hope Sasuke and Kiba will be OK!

Love this chapter update soon! (Lke really soon!)
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
OI are Sakura and Sasuke-cakes going to meet up? When?

DEI-CHAN!:3
curious chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This story seems really good so far, it deserves more reviews!

Well.. Sasuke and Sakura are going to meet soon, I hope (will he be her personal slave?)and their worlds, so different, are going to clash! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Maxium chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
You did a great job! The battle description was great. i felt immersed on what was happening to the characters, understanding their feelings, and their anger. Also, nice scene the one of the capture of Sasuke, I was wondering how were you going to pull it off and if it was going to be believable. And it surpassed my expectations. You even got most of the Uchiha and Inuzuka to survive and flee, I was worried it would become another massacre and Sasuke-only-survivor kind of fic.
LOL chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I Love this story, I read the first two chapters b4 but I never reviewed, so I was like what the heck I'll review. I also have a login but I was soooo lazy so I was like NO! Anyways I love the story and I really want an update!

So Update sooon!

Bye
anissa chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Love ur story so far, its great... cnt wait to find out wats gonna happen next... hope u update again real soon...
Lady Rini chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
You should have more reviews that what you do. This is a great story. I love stories like these. It helps to take your mind off the current manga. Can't wait for the next chapter.
runningaroundnude chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Great so far! Can't wait to read more!
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 3 . 9/15/2011