Reviews for Hot Commodity
LexiDNCR chapter 3 . 3/27
I just love, love this book so far :*
Lafemmevegeta chapter 35 . 12/17/2017
Beautiful story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 12/16/2017
Abso*freakin*lutely loved it! The growth of your characters were wonderful and progressed naturally. Thx for that
agoogoo chapter 29 . 11/20/2017
Tho Mike says Rose and everyone shoulda stayed outta this thing, it woulda come out eventually. Bcoz thats just how it is with secrets. In all, it woulda been better, i think, if they came clean early on. Imagine this thing coming out on their wedding day ei?
agoogoo chapter 28 . 11/20/2017
Despite how much i truly madly deeply want her to just go away for a bit to make Edward even more remorseful, i'm extremely glad she doesn't. Jasper needs to suffer more for this too. Stupid stupid bet. Srsly. Make someone fall in love as a bet? How very respectful to humanity
krkforyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
awesome awesomo
Guest chapter 35 . 4/30/2017
Amazing, thank you for writing this
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
OMG! This is great! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
OMG! I can't wait to read more! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
OH MY! lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I am in! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
bcbcncbdqxscscxvxhspdvehflcdcupghqBXC BHSLCSILCBDSICLDHCDUEJKCHXKLCBSHJKJHH
kezcullem chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
it seems to me that bella need to lay off the alcohol. she behaves like an idiot while drunk, and it seems to bring out the worst in her.
Isao84 chapter 35 . 9/11/2016
I've enjoyed your new spin on an old plot... I really like how you ended up brushing the bet off... Plus I love your character's development..
petmom1213 chapter 34 . 8/9/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It was so good. I hate that it's over. You are an amazing writer and I appreciate you sharing you talent with us. At least I still have the outtakes to read.
I do remember her thinking about her wedding on the beach.
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »