Reviews for Hot Commodity
Rinoa17FFVIII chapter 31 . 10/27/2022
Bella is a bitch in this chapter. She comes off as the typical loser girl that forgives the horrible boyfriend no matter what he does.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2022
How is no one talking about what an asshole Jasper is? He's this supposed romantic at heart, searching for love, yada yada, but he had no trouble betting with Edward. At least Edward is not pretending to be someone he's not; he's very clear about being a douche nozzle. And the nerve of the dude to tell everything to Emmett, and throwing Edward under the bus. As if he wasn't the heartless one either by participate in this atrocious shit.
Otherwise, a great story! Sorry for rambling :D
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 35 . 2/15/2022
Very, very sweet
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 34 . 2/15/2022
Thank you so much!
It was such a fun ride!
My favorite thing was all the various POVs! I wish more writers did that. :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 29 . 2/15/2022
Thank God for Mike!
Who knew he'd be the voice of reason and let's hope he can work some magic on Bella!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 24 . 2/15/2022
If it were me and one of the guys told me about the bet now; it wouldn't bother me either way. It was months ago and they called it off so to me it has no bearing on the now. I think they're making too much out of it. And if they are stupid enough to give it weight and the girls get upset; then they're just as stupid in my opinion.
For me it would only cause problems if the bet was still in effect.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 21 . 2/15/2022
Swoon!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 2/14/2022
'A/N: Happy belated Valentine's Day to all'
I know you wrote this years ago, but Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Only the year is 2022! :). How cool I'm reading this around the same time you posted it.
I gotta say, hats off to Jasper for just giving the keys to Edward. Should have done that earlier instead if waiting for Emmett to be the impetus.
Let's see what happens now...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 9 . 2/13/2022
OH NO HE DI'INT!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 8 . 2/13/2022
This is going to turn badly for all when the bet comes to light; and we all know it will!
I don't understand why Edward didn't just agree with Jasper when he suggested they forget it; ESPECIALLY since Edward is admitting to himself that he's starting to have feelings for Bella.
How stupid IS he?
If he's a financial wizard then he can buy his own damn Hamptons house!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 7 . 2/13/2022
I'm enjoying all of the different POVs.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 2/13/2022
I'm definitely enjoying these two. In the past, I myself have fallen for men who I initially disliked or even loathed in the beginning. :)
This has been on my TBR list for years when The Lemonade Stand AND the International House of FanFic recc'd it. So glad to be finally reading reading it!
Lyndseyxx chapter 35 . 11/27/2021
Great story, thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed it!
Itzrenaynay chapter 35 . 11/1/2021
I haven’t even finished reading this but I had to say who taught their son that boys can’t marry boys because kids do not just assume things they’re taught things so it’s just kind of interesting that Bella has a best friend who happens to be a gay man and her son is already a bigot like what the fuck
Itzrenaynay chapter 29 . 10/24/2021
Bro he’s lucky she doesn’t just dump him… relationships count on trust the most, I could say even more than love. You break that trust it never usually lasts
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »