Reviews for Hot Commodity
Isao84 chapter 35 . 9/11
I've enjoyed your new spin on an old plot... I really like how you ended up brushing the bet off... Plus I love your character's development..
petmom1213 chapter 34 . 8/9
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It was so good. I hate that it's over. You are an amazing writer and I appreciate you sharing you talent with us. At least I still have the outtakes to read.
I do remember her thinking about her wedding on the beach.
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 8/9
What was the quote that was nominated for Best Quote?
no chapter 1 . 5/9
this sucs new hot stuff
maggiegurle chapter 35 . 3/27
Great story! Really enjoyed it. Thx!
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 30 . 2/21
Thank God for Renée! Someone had to say it. Rose is a selfish bitch...
dpennell007 chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
Your story had an excellent start, with a fun, sensuous middle. It took me a long time to wade through chapters 28-30 while the characters worked through their differences. I liked the ending!
Twiheart1901EC chapter 35 . 11/28/2015
This story was amazing!
archy12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Ah, a challenge! These are always entertaining!
That was a horrible line, Edward really think a woman would like that comment? He deserved a slap.
Just Sus chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
I seriously think this whole thing was blown WAY out of proportion! Edward didn't even know her then, and he was an asshat!
Knit Bug chapter 35 . 8/7/2015
Thank you for this great read. It was very well written, and well thought out.

FicSisters chapter 35 . 7/17/2015
We are pure delighted to share our love for you today at The International House of FanFic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Jasper is getting ripped off a Hamptons home for a BMW x
nessa01 chapter 35 . 4/12/2015
Wow what a beautiful ending to this amazing story!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! ! ! !
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 23 . 3/17/2015
It's a little nerve wracking thinking that both of Bellas relationships ended after three years and then Edward relationship with Jessica also ended after three years.
2,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »