Reviews for Hot Commodity
ubuhall chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
boy Rose called that one. Bella is finally realizing she definitely has feelings for Edward. She did pretty good during their meeting tho, keeping it professional & all. So did Edward. Will Esme blow his cover later? Probably LOL. I hope this isn't a blow up like in 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' cos that was just so sad. To be used & feel like your feeling meant nothing & that the person lied so you don't know if anything was real is very painful. I will read it however you write it thou :) ~Tracey xoxox
cloudiekp chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I just found this story and I love it so far. Really, you had me as soon as you mentioned Finale in the beginning of the first chapter (I'm a Boston girl). I definitely can't wait to figure out what the background is on everyone. And I definitely can't wait to see how long Bella will hold out before she cracks :) That said, have these silly boys never learned that these bets will always blow up in their faces. And Jasper should watch it too...Edward isn't the only one whose butt will get kicked when this blows open.
ENAddict chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Enjoyed that. Very easy to read writing style. C x
twicrazreader chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Hey Blue:

I love the little hints that Edward is starting to warm his heart to Bella. Can't wait to see what Jessica did to him. Oh and if Bella and Jessica meet up..should be heated.

Thank you for writing with such a busy RL,

Marie

twicrazreader
Chloe Masen chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
First of all... I adore you. I'm pretty sure you already know that, but God knows I have a tendency to repeat things ;)

Now, as for this little diddy... Rose's TMI hints to Bella made me laugh. Because they DIDN'T make Bella laugh. I'm bratty like that.

I love that Bell is realizing/admitting that she has fallen a bit under his spell. It happens. TO ALL OF US. Edward Cullen is impossible not to be entranced by. IMPOSSIBLE. It's happened to the best of bitches!

Edward showed a little vulnerability here... just a little. Can I hug him? What I do to him once my arms are around him... well, THAT could be a whole chapter. Shucks... too bad it's YOUR story. *pouts*

Moving on...

Rag mag article... LMFAO!

Esme with the boys? LOVED.

Awesome, as always, babe. xo
ethelouise chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Good chapter. Interesting that Esme considered setting up B & E in the past. I am excited about the outtakes. Perhaps reading about Edward's past will make me more sympathic towards him. He's not particularly likable! Thanks for writing.
auroraboralis chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Good chapter!
pattie vaughn chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
graetjob!
eli-rose chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I found esme a little bit annoying too excited if you ask me!Anyway I believe Bella is falling in Edward's trap just as much as he's falling in hers!:-P
Dolly.Reader chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Oh that nasty bet. I really hate it, it will be the cause of so much trouble and heartache later.

Excited to see that you'll be posting Outtakes. I love to learn more about a character's background and what happened to make them behave the way they do.

Thanks for sharing-
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I know Edward Thinks he's going to win his bet and drop Bella, but I suspect that's not how things will work out. It was nice to see his relationship with his parents.
ellaryne chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Love it
WonkeyDonkey chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
This is just gonna blow up in his face. Great update.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
This is a story I love to hate I already know I hate even the thought of Bella being hurt again by an asshole Edward. But a small piece of me also wants him to learn a lesson, anyway I will continue to torture myself by reading every update!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 6 . 10/28/2011