Reviews for Hot Commodity
twilightfictionfan chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
More..lol...But don't put Bella in flats at a party in a dress! Good God! It's New York...heels please! LOL
The Other Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I just saw this story recced on tehlemonadestand and, even though it's only 3 chapters so far I'm already hooked. I've already subscribed to the story, can't wait for the next update! xx
ADADancer chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter.
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
So loving it and glad you're bringing in the gang and can't wait to read their pov's, will be interesting. Of course, there has to be something that set Edward off down this playboy road and I can imagine Esme isn't too happy about it either.
faniac chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Jessica and whatever happened between them might account for his arrogance and easyiness but it does not account for him planning to play with Bella's heart. Yearning for one girl's forgivness isn't enough for him?

I hope he doesn't even come close to winning this bet...He desereves to lose his house along with his heart.

Of course, we're only at chapter 3 so I can still change my mind :) LOL

I love, LOVE this Bella so far.
twilover76 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I hope Bella makes this difficult for him. His ego is getting off way too easy plus he is planning to hurt her over a bet.
twilover76 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
hehe, well at least they both have each other in their fantasies. I imagine Bella isn't going to be very happy with representing Edward.
twilover76 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Loved the first chapter.

Edward is a real conceited asshole, isn't he? I loved Bella putting him in his place.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story :)
pillow912 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter
EmilyRayne chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
He thinks he's so stinkin slick! OMG And Bella GAH! The way she blew up at him, it was genious. Of course, then she had a melt down. I cant wait to hear the other girls stories either. And what about Jessica? Is she supposed to be an ex-gf or sister? Cant wait to find out what he did to her... he does seem to have a slimey side! You're doing great!
Chloe Masen chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I would like one night with the New York man-monster. One looooooooooooooooooooooooong, endless night. Kay? Come on... he hasn't conquered Bella yet... this is the perfect opportunity to WRITE CHLOE MASEN INTO THE STORY. I'm a tall blue-eyed brunette, just so you know. So, I'll be waiting to see my name in lights in Chapter 4. And to hearing myself scream... don't make me write that shit in myself! *wonders if I will now lose editing privileges*

In the words of Alice... "You love me far too much to kill me." hehehe... xoxo
Theresa Zhao chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Skankawhore... Oops I mean Jessica ;) what's she doing in the picture...?
Dolly.Reader chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Hooked! Really enjoying it!
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Just dove inane I am hooked! Love ultra cocksure Edward!

Clicking next!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
ugh PLEASE tell me he wasn't in love with Jessica.
2,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »