Reviews for Hot Commodity
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I only see heartbreak in their future over this bet.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ok I'm intrigued. Saw this rec'd in the TLS where I'm an Admin. Interesting premise.
MaryKitty chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
WOw that last 2 sentences were totally cliffy! Cant wait to find out E's background story..and see how he makes B fall in love iwth him!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I like the set up you have made here. Bella is no slouch which I love!
MaryKitty chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
lovign this story so much so far! its pure genius!...and different ...great job!
queen cullen0527 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
huh lost what does Jessica have to do with this. great story by the way..
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is an interesting path they've headed down. Does Edward really have a book coming out, or is this all a ploy?
rachel000 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
interesting chapter
ethelouise chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I'm enjoying your story. I love a strong Bella. Edward's quite the ass, but hopefully redeemable. I look forward to his backstory. Thanks for writing.
WonkeyDonkey chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Great update.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I am loving this story already I can't wait for new chapters!
Theresa Zhao chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
**gasp** could it be the bitchiest bachelorette.? Hehehe
ArieCullen chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
i can't believe he's gonna hire her as PR lmfao. I can't wait for more, you really know how to write, love it!
EmilyRayne chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This is going to be way too interesting keeping up with all three couples! But I definitly want details about Alice and Rose now... Bella will wind up doing PR work for Edward, but then they will have a professional relationship and wont be able to be together! This is going to be very interesting!
EmilyRayne chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
OMG I dont even know where to begin! That was too funny! Im going to love this one. If these girls stay as strong, and sassy as this Im going to love it! Watch out boys, you're in trouble!
2,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »