Reviews for Hot Commodity
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
I’m guessing that Riley is either Jessica's boyfriend or husband. Her statement of leaving things alone is what made me think he didn’t destroy her, she destroyed him. Which would explain his behavior. It would also explain how his behavior seems to be okay with both of his parents. Drunken sex is so not a good idea. I hope they stop before they start.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/26/2019
For a minute there I was so happy that Jasper was going to call the bet off, as his hope to make a relationship with Bella's best friend was more important. I was saying, yay!, one of these adults have found their brain. Then he decided against it. Now, I am sad that there is nobody that can stop this train wreck. Clearly, whatever Ben did to Bella that has her barfing after just one kisss from Edward, means it is really bad. So, fucking with her is really cruel. He doesn’t care though, as his heart is closed off and he can just go on with no feelings involved living it up in his house in the Hamptons. My hope now is for Alice and Bella to somehow catch wind of this and turn the tables in the men. Since every way I look at this, it spells disaster. The only ones unscathed will be Rose and Emmett.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/26/2019
Where did the smart women from he first chapter disappear to? Bella is falling for Edward’s trap. Hook, line and sinker. Sadly. Rose didn’t listen to anything her friend said and pushed her own belief that Bella has a crush on Edward onto Bella. Dismissing her friend completely. I’m thinking that these women will be all over the I hate Edward Cullen band wagon when it all blows up. Neither of them taking any blame in the fact that they pushed their friend into this. Alice pushing the first PR meeting on Bella ten minutes before it was scheduled. Rose dismissing the fact that Bella is stressing the hell out at six in the morning and pushes her Edward. I also have a feeling that whatever happened to Bella before, is exactly what Edward is planning on doing to her now.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/26/2019
The Alice and Jasper part was really fun to read. I still really like your Bella. And, I still really don’t like your Edward at all. With the guilt he has been unsung to harden the walls around his heart, toggled with the way he could care less about a woman's feelings, I’m thinking he dumped Jessica at the alter. She clearly works at GQ and is the reason he won’t deal with them. He definitely needs a shrink, as he’s not well in his head at all. Again, poor Bella. She’s going to hold strong and not fall and then she will give in to everything, only to be made a fool because he’s such an asshole.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 2/26/2019
Not sure if I’ll stick around on this one. Don’t mind graphic sex, if it’s with the couples you want together in the story. Reading him parading through all these women, after he’s already met Bella, gross. Do I expect the man-white to stop fucking everyone? No. Could you write it as a passing thought instead of in your face? Yes. Yuck.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/26/2019
I would’ve thrown his ass out of the office. I can’t believe they fell for that crap. Actually, he never would’ve had the meeting in the first place, as I would’ve know he was only there to get in her pants. Poor Bella. He’s going to use her and toss her.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
He is still douche-y. I hope he grows on me later. I can already tell that the bet they made will blow up in their faces. Both Bella and Alice will be furious with Edward and Jasper. Alice will be pissed at Jasper for betting with his friend over someone's feelings. Her best friend's feelings at that. At least she really should be pissed at him for that. Bella will be pissed for being used that way. She won't trust Edward for a long while after. That article was written by someone that most definitely doesn't like Bella at all. The headline, the cut down about her only being there because she had friends in high places, and the quip about her really wanting Edward sexually. Catty much, gossip writer? Him avoiding her on his run was funny. There is no way that Alice, Rose and Bella will not see past Edward's lame attempt. They are not that stupid. At least I hope they aren't.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Hmmm, well Edward seems charming. I mean that in the most sarcastic way. What a douche he is. I love your Bella though. She is quick, funny and I loved the way she handled him.
ClaceLover08 chapter 35 . 9/2/2018
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Rose & Em are Married & i am happy that Ali & Jazz are Married & I am happy that Everyone has Beautiful Children's
QueenGB chapter 35 . 5/21/2018
Oh my god a great outtake. A fantastic story. Even when some characters pissed me off I loved it. Thank you thank you!
QueenGB chapter 32 . 5/21/2018
I liked closing it out over a meal and laughter. Made me miss my friends. Now I just need an Edward. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 30 . 5/21/2018
Renee and Mike are the rock stars of this chappy. And Edward at the beginning talking to Bella on her stoop was raw, sweet and sincere. Also I would have thanked Jasper for his Hamptons house if I were Bella. That would bring the pain. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 29 . 5/21/2018
Oh that Michael Newton is worth his weight in gold!
QueenGB chapter 27 . 5/21/2018
Bella and Edward are happy and so sweet but, Jasper and Emmett are two old ladies gossiping. Now Rosalie can get her bitchy’i told you so moment’ fantastic! :-(
QueenGB chapter 26 . 5/21/2018
They are cute! It’s so nice Edward isn’t gross anymore. Yay!
2,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »