Reviews for Hot Commodity
QueenGB chapter 24 . 5/21/2018
My gawd Jasper and Emmett are such whinny cry bitches. As I remember it Jasper set the bet and ended it. Edward agreed to end it way back when. I also remember Emmett’s nosy ass prying it out of big mouth Jasper over beers and now he doesn’t want to know or feel the guilt. More Edward and Bella please. Oh and Mike and Laurent and the moms Esme and Charlotte. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 22 . 5/21/2018
Can we have much more of Mike and Laurent (love them)and much much less Rosalie and Emmett? Alice was right to call out Jasper on calling Edward. He’s not acting like a best friend. JS
QueenGB chapter 20 . 5/21/2018
“He thinks we should keep it and see how things go." Haha it’s a baby kids not a late model suv.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 5/21/2018
What’s the what on Jessica already? Riley is a douche I get that but...

And that dinner, could they be any more annoying? Right they could when they’re gossiping about Bella and Edward. If everyone left them alone they would be alright. Emmett is not thrilled with Edward? Well I’m not feeling him either. Nuff Said! The last bit with Alice and Rose was good. It had real emotion. Well done. Oh and by the way I love your Mike. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 15 . 5/21/2018
Um I think Emmett should mind his own business and stop bringing up the dead bet. Oh yeah and the lame threats on Bella ‘s behalf too. Sheesh he’s irritating.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
“I don't care what Emmett thinks!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air. "It's been years since Emmett played an active role in my life. Do you get that? Years!—-Agreed Edward I don’t know why Emmett insinuated his nosy ass in this in the first place. Like I said all the guys need to clean it up and we all know secrets always come out. Also what’s the deal with Jessica are we going to find out soon.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 5/20/2018
All the guys at this point in the story are pretty gross with this bet and all for different reasons. I have faith but yeah...yuck!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
Well they are obviously falling for each other, sexually but they have a long way to go before start to really care...
LexiDNCR chapter 3 . 3/27/2018
I just love, love this book so far :*
Lafemmevegeta chapter 35 . 12/17/2017
Beautiful story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 12/16/2017
Abso*freakin*lutely loved it! The growth of your characters were wonderful and progressed naturally. Thx for that
agoogoo chapter 29 . 11/20/2017
Tho Mike says Rose and everyone shoulda stayed outta this thing, it woulda come out eventually. Bcoz thats just how it is with secrets. In all, it woulda been better, i think, if they came clean early on. Imagine this thing coming out on their wedding day ei?
agoogoo chapter 28 . 11/20/2017
Despite how much i truly madly deeply want her to just go away for a bit to make Edward even more remorseful, i'm extremely glad she doesn't. Jasper needs to suffer more for this too. Stupid stupid bet. Srsly. Make someone fall in love as a bet? How very respectful to humanity
krkforyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
awesome awesomo
Guest chapter 35 . 4/30/2017
Amazing, thank you for writing this
2,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »