Reviews for Plague
a-ghoul-who-loves-books chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
oh wow i love this but did you really have to do that to my heart? Anyway loved the detail you put into the gory parts, it was really well written. :)
Atomicpanda022 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
It might be the fact I love gore and horror, but this. this is amazing! I love the fact that's it's realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
U should write another chapter of this its so good
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
WHAT. HAPPENED?! Honestly, I could keep going but . . . WHAT HAPPENED?! Are they the only humans/vikings LEFT?! Was it all the plague-bringers and the infection? I don't . . .
Prequel, please! I don't . . . it was a good story, but . . .
Gorey, Horrifying, and Desperate, for lack of better words. I can definitely see why you wrote this when you were stressed.
Megam0nster6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Oh gosh. My heart was torn in two. This was amazing great job definately a must-read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
u should post more of this
WeLaugh chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Uhh. wow. :'(
your awesome at writing.
immediate fav of you and this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Why... The... *sobs*
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
That hurt and worried they survive.
This is really a horor story with qestion what happened next,and will they survive and findb a cure.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
that was a good story i think you should of added what happened to ruffnut and astrid.
candycanelila chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is so well written and it makes me want to cry, but I'm in front of people and I'll totally ruin my makeup.
You need to write like this more often. even the end was amazing!
ttyl ;- ]
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Zombies?

This was so sad.. yet so random? Would have been great to have more background
WingedRock chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This has dangerously few reviews.

Fictional horror is rarely well, all that horrible, but this does it well, especially forcing the gang to violently turn on one another in a hopeless situation. Most video game worthy fan fiction I ever read, I have no idea if that's good or bad from the author standpoint, but I liked it.
Anisney-Robin chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was pretty freaky, but I really enjoyed reading it. I would have loved to read more and actually know how it ends. Perhaps a few more hardships, some silver-linings, how Hiccup copes now, and flashbacks to how they discovered the Plague or how their other friends and family died. You really captured the emotion well, I felt just as panicked as them while they were running away from the bugs.
blaziebla chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
... Well, those Plague-Bringers are butterflies in my imagination. Monarch butterflies. Yup. I'm wondering what those little guys eat. Although, I guess it'd have very little to do with their diet and more to do with their natural venom right now. That cure won't be available until 2020, unfortunately. I guess one of them survived long enough and built enough of an immunity to it to reproduce. Then Rosalia will be born into that line, and she'll be killed by her adoptive dad and her blood will leak into the flowers that will be used as an antiserum to finish off the disease once and for all. Yup. There's the end to that story.

For the record, I'm referencing a game called Trauma Team for the Wii here. The fictional disease you're pitted up against, Rosalia, has more or less all of the symptoms you mentioned. I'm not kidding, go look it up if you don't already know. Only thing missing is losing all color, and I'm attributing that to Rosalia, the albino girl who the disease originated from. Oh, and the onset here seems to be faster. Again, blaming that on little Rose.

... Seriously, I'm wondering if you've ever played that game. The imagery and disease don't creep me out at all (Rosalia used to creep me out, but I got over it). The similarity creeps me out xD

Awaiting further work! Although, I'm not really waiting, am I? Bah. It sounds cool.