Reviews for I am Esca
NorthWest9 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
UPDATEEE!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I hope you will continue. this is really good.
CelticWarriorMoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love Esca! And it's always good to read an Eagle fanfiction that isn't slash :D I love Esca's backstory, it's so sad :(, and I love how you have captured it perfectly with the flashbacks at the start of each chapter :) Please keep writing, I look forward to reading more :)
Luthien chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Please Please Update!
123 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Amazing story so far! Your portrayal of the characters and how they interact is perfect, and it's nice to have a great story which isn't slash :)
Please please write more soon, there aren't a lot of really good Eagle fanfics out there and I would love to read more of this! Love Anwens character too ;) Well done
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I like this story a lot! I'm always happy to find an Eagle story that's not slash. I really like how you tell this from Esca's POV, and I think you got the characters right too. I also always enjoy reading Esca romances ;)
Tnolan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I've really enjoyed this story, especially the flashback scenes that open every chapter. Please keep writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Please keep writing
Ches In A Box chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
This is so good! I love the way you write, it's really easy to get absolved, and you don't get bored reading paragraph after paragraph of descriptions. You leave a lot to the imagination, and that's not a bad thing, especially not when you've got this particular amount of action going on. :) Keep up the good work!
jaa162 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
please finish this...it is really amazing! you have kept everyone in character, and Anwen is really tough, but honest and sweet too. I like her with Esca. please update soon!
Voler Libre chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
so... just so... awww and grrrr, only way I can describe my feelings (not true but I'm too lazy to type more )
AvatarRai chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Love iT!

i wonder what will happen when the others find out ... :)... or will their romance start first?
Voler Libre chapter 2 . 9/6/2011