Reviews for The Note in the Bottom Drawer
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Fantastic! You totally nailed the characters!
princessozmaofoz chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Ha! I loved this chapter. Particularly Dwight thinking Jim was a woman in drag.

I do have a few ideas. Could you write a Andy/Erin one or an Angela/Oscar friendship one?
princessozmaofoz chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Aww! So cute :) Especially Michael buying Holly the two different kinds of cotton candy and mixing them together for her.
princessozmaofoz chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Aww! That one was so sweet, albeit somewhat sad. These are all very cute so far.
Cinnamon Muffin Punk chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Jam are so cute, xD! That's all. Carry on with your day. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
this was a fun read, its nice seeing some of the other characters get mentioned. I've never once read Stanley or Phyllis get mentioned in a fanfic yet. Thank you
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
great work once again
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I'm not crazy over the thought of Toby and Pam but this was very well written
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Creed and Meredith..comic gold and you delivered...thank you
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
this was so good!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
great chapter! very good..the more I read from you the more I really enjoy your talent
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
love it... I'm really starting to get into the Oscar/Andy friendship and I think you did a good job
Cinnamon Muffin Punk chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Okay, Sally, I promised you a review. Didn't I? D

So, I didn't know what to expect at first as this is one of the first Office stories that I've read here on FF, and I was not turned away. I think that you kept these characters so true and exact to themselves, it honestly felt like I was watching an episode at times! :)

You BETTER keep this up, y'hear me? If you don't, I'll stick you on a beet farm with Dwight and Mose! ;)
sudoku chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Hahahaha, Andy and Dwight at their best, or should I say worst? It's interesting that Andy was being mean to Dwight and Dwight didn't retaliate at least for that day. I guess Phyllis's card didn't really show the true tally.

You can't go wrong with Andy/Dwight (not in the slash way, but interaction).

My favourites are this chapter and the wingman chapter.
SqutternutBosh chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Really enjoying these little ficlets :) I think you've got a good grasp of the characters and the way they interact and that Office-style humour is all there too. Favourite so far is Wingman- probably because it was fun to see a twist on the Business Trip scenario and Andy and Oscar play off well against one another- but a sweet bit of Michael/ Holly in the most recent chapter. Looking forward to more :)