Reviews for The Lucky Clover
2400shadow chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I think miss Burke is developing a thing for freckle. Ivy will not be a fan. update soon please! I love this story.
2400shadow chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this is a really good Lackadaisy fanfic. I hope you plan to continue it. I look forward to the next chapter.
Winchester Vasco chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I love this story! You are portraying victor so well( my favorite character) and the fight betwean rocky and him was very convincing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheCaptainsApprentice chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
wow...what a great writing style! and i love lackadaisy lol i can't wait to read more...
Ze Dolphinator chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story seems to have a really neat plot and I like the characterization, but I noticed one thing that was inaccurate and one that could use improving.

-Your use of "you're"/"your." "Your" is possessive, saying that something is someone's: "This is YOUR bicycle?" "You're" is the contraction of "you are": "You're Hannah, right?" Note how "You're" works here because the question is "you are Hannah?" If the question said "your name is Hannah, right?" it'd be "your," not "you're," because the name belongs to Hannah, Hannah possesses the name. #grammarnazi

-Neither Rocky nor Freckle have an Irish brogue. Tracy confirmed this on her forum and Tumblr. While Nina is Irish, the boys are American-born and have mostly American accents. Freckle, however, after years of living in his mother's house, has Irish speech patterns creep into his words every now and then (as Tracy put it, "having the word at the end rise in pitch, making it sound like a question.") Anyone with a normal speech pattern can easily develop an accent if subjected to it over time- I learned to talk in Ohio, but have lived in the South for ten years, causing me to start talking with a country accent every now and then. ;)
yipyop chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
AWESOME (as always, m'dear.) You portray these characters extremely well, and I can actually hear these conversations happening. 3333 can't wait for mooooreeee
yipyop chapter 1 . 9/5/2011