Reviews for Bleach: The Equestria Arc
twistedthinking3 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
PLEEEAAAAASE TELL ME YOU'RE CONTINUING THIIIIIISSSS! I really like it! :3
Omegamorph chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Like how this is progressing so far. Hope to see more of it.
Fangirl-Experiment247 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Where Ichigo and Rukia? xD sorry just SOO USED to hearing their names 24/7!
Whyzgi chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
So far this story has not only been on of the best stories I've read of my little pony, its been one of the best stories that I've read here in a long time. I hope you plan to continue this story.
ShinigamiGold chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I thought this story made the reader feel apart of the story and that to me is very important in a story, when a story like this comes along i expect the author to pull the reader into the story, so I wont give up on reading it so i await happily for the next chapter.
Lunarmon chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I hope, beyond hope, that you will write more to this, it's not bad at all.
wall-eplayer007 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow. As an experienced reader, and long-time viewer of this site, I have to say I see real potential in this story. You have talent in style; more specifically, you keep the reader always interested in what's going to happen next with simple, detailed, and sometimes witty sentences. Most importantly, however, and I can't stress this enough, you have presented us with perfect grade material for a story with this initial chapter. Cross-overs are generally bad, because they're that much more complicated than regular fics, but you have already drafted a story perfectly (in my humble, but definitely experienced and not exaggerated, opinion). You show the Seireitei part of the fic with an interesting atmosphere. Now, I'm going to have to give you some serious critique; make sure you don't write about what's happening in the Equestrian setting with the Seireitei style you used for the first half of the fic. The potential genius I see in this fic. is the interaction of the Seireitei (Bleach universe) world with Equestria, almost complete antitheses. This means you'll have to strike a maybe subtle, but definite contrast between both world's characters and how you write about them. Sure there's going to be a lot of overlap, then you can get creative and trust you inner muse, but Soul Society must stay the way you described it (psychopathic Mayuri, serious attitudes, etc) and for Equestria I hope you'll use a more, how do I say it?, lovable, kind, colorful, and magical style that still manages to capture the horrifying reality of the Hollow's intrusion on all this. This is the main element of the story that I feel is most important and central to its quality. Also, I recommend you don't include too much of the "main" gang in this story. What I mean is, making Ichigo and his friends too central in this story would bring this story down, I think. Stick with the Goetei 13. Hopefully you've done this all in chapter two, which I'll read right now. Expect to hear more, I'll be keeping up with this story!
Nervix chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is easily one of the best mlp crossovers in existence in terms of plot, cant wait to see some fighting.

Also, if you're having troubles coming up with more ideas, I actually have a couple. You could have Kenpachi storm into the Kuchiki senkaimon because he wants to fight stuff, and then have him engage the arrancar, since he only wants to fight strong opponents. Or, you could have it that Kurotsuchi upgraded the senkaimon allowing for safe travel, and then Kuchiki, and maybe Ukitake and Kyoraku as well. For their entrance, you could have Ukitake redirect a menos cero with Sougyo no Kotowari if youre in need of an idea for that.
Argumedies chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Wow! I cannot stop reading this.

This chapter was a lot darker then even I expected and again you've captured the tone of the perils that Equestria is in really nice. It's one thing to defend against a normal hollow but an Arrancar...I'm sorry, but it was over before it began.

On that note: normally those with low spiritual pressure cannot sense/see anything of the spirit world. (IE, most humans) Does the Pony-virse natural magical abilities allow them more room for spiritual pressure. Now I'm not saying that all ponies should be able to see the Hollows or Shinigami but it would explain how in chapter 2 that Candy Wrapper, Cottentop and Hopscotch could see the Hollow/Arrancar. Also In chapter 1 you could see the development of the spiritual pressure in Sunsnap after she got her Cutie Mark and that's how I came to that conclusion but I still would say that it depends on how much power the magic is as to how much spiritual pressure a pony has.

I doubt that any of the ponies survived the Cero but here's hoping. keep up the good story and I'll be looking for chapter 3
reven228 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Wait... So who does king relate to in terms of power? Grimmjow called himself king, bargo called himself king, yammy called himself king, Aizen called himself king, and so I have to wonder who exactly he compares to in terms of power? Anyway, keep goin and stay golden
Swifty Heart chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
another great chapter, hope to see more soon...lol "Don't eat me I'm cute" I laughed at that!
CrossoverManiac chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Cons: You need to do some proofreading. Lots of grammatical errors in it.

Pros: However, IMHO, if you did make the corrections, you could get it posted on EquestriaDaily. I like your story. The scene with Sunsnap, the Hollow, and ThistleSong was touching. And the reviewer that says it has a Bleach feel to it is right, and that's a good thing.
spyrolink chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is awesome! You have to continue this story soon!
Nervix chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
i am very impressed with this story, you have a solid plot, everyone is nicely in character, and the action scenes are awesome! didnt think a unicorn could fend off a hollow like that. cant wait to see what they think of byakuyas senbonzakura
reven228 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this fic actually is surprisingly good thus far. It has more of a bleach atmosphere then a MLP one, which i REALLY love. I'm gonna keep an eye on this, hopefully it'll be a diamond if you continue. Keep goin and stay golden