Reviews for Compensation
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hey if an abnormally large key can be the ultimate weapon against darkness than a book used by an organization member should do a fair amountbof damage.
sayuyaprincess chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Awhh i LOVE it! it's so perf!
sayuyaprincess chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
omg i'm so in love with this fanfiction right now... I'm only on chapter 3 yet, it captures me 333 and i love how you keep the character's personalities :DD
Savoring-happine chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Wow great chapter! Or -s! Haven't been here in awhile but I'm glad you're still writing. This just throws my feelings all over the place. Write soon!
Savoring.Happiness chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
You updated! Awesome! I loved this chaptet, the first part was very interesting (i never saw how they first met..they have a book?) But I loved how Larxene tried to lie to him first. Zexion is smarter than that! Very lovely when Zexion starts taking authority (so sexy~). 3 You right now! Larxene can handle this, right? :]

Hahahaha, I laughed at the "reduce Axel as the flurry". I LOVE MCFLURRYS TOO! XD Update soon~
Hana13 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Zexion is back from his mission, huh? He seems really angry at Larxene for having the scent of the entire Organization on her!

Zexion is jealous~! :P He really putting his foot down Larxy this time! I wonder how the interrogation is going to go...

Update soon!
savoring-happiness chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Ah! Updated! :))) Zexion is gettibg antsy about what Larxene has been doing. :) I knew it was Zexion! The way he was talking so I was like "Zexion in disguise!" bam! I would be bored too if I had Larxene's life at that moment. Update soon! Great chapter! Really can't wait for next one!
Xainagal chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Arksjsnns

Want the next chapter.

Seriously, that was one heck of a cliffhanger. Dang. And Vexen was hilarious.
BombshellBlonde chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
3 I didnt know about the trailer until you mentioned and I watched it twice! It was simply amazing~ I guess Japan love characters with long hair, I don't blame them. They should show in some shampoo commercial like Tresemme or something. That be funny! Lol Xigbar trying to bribe Larxene for some spark. As disgusting as tht is. I like Xigbar but...maybe its the hair. Idk. He seems a little old. :P Good thing Larxene has standards or is trying to krep faithful while Larxene is gone. Axel and Vexen? Never did I see this coming. Experiment? I'm really wondering now! Keep it up and I can't wait for you to update!
Savoring.happiness chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Sorry for late review!

This chapter was interesting! :D Zexiom still feels that flutter and Larxene still pawns him everytime.. :) Cant get enough of it! Then the whole sexy random kiss by Larxene was just WHOA! :D how can Zexion not feel anything? Great chapter and update soon!
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
It's also called grounding, but you probably knew that already. Still, I like to hear things said a different way and earth is not so far away from ground that I could still follow the meaning, which makes me happy. :) Also, have you ever been hit by a book? Mother Trucker, those things HURT. And what size is the book Zexion carries with him (hasn't played 358/2 Days yet) in that game? Isn't it like a fricking dictionary? Yeah, well, I speak from personal experience when I tell you my friend once threw a measly paperback manga at me once, like a fricking NINJA, and I bled! Bled all over the floor. It's all about aiming properly and the corners. But if Zexion lugs around a bloody dictionary I can honestly say I would just tear out my own heart and give it to him in exchange for not getting bludgeoned with that thing. Then again, considering all the abuse poor Zexion stories I've been writing lately, I'd probably stand a better chance running straight to Axel and telling him to light me on fire...

Anyways, very interesting concept you've got here. I do agree with the over used clich├ęs of fanfics these days, tis such a sad state of affairs. But you're a wonderful refreshment to that and I'm looking forward to reading this story. :) The first chapter was fun, hehee. But, that could also be my want to hurt Zexion as of late. Either way, Larxene was a clever girl. Muwahaha!

Looking forward to the rest!
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
nice its getting pretty heated but to tell the truth i prefer Zero gear anyway keep up the good work
BombshellBlonde chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Larxene is so sinister! Cant believe Zexion didnt see that! :) lol Axel doesnt wanna see the show. Great chapter!
lightningrook chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
I used to think the same way with the word count. Now I'm not satisfied unless I churn out at least 3000 words a chapter.

Kitchen disasters are fun. You could try having one of the Org members talk her in to cooking with hilarious consequences.
Gottaluvoneshots chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
It's interesting how this has played out so far and i'm looking foward for the next chapter with that fight :P