Reviews for Thirteen Reasons Why
A chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
More?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Great story Poor Jade ;_; Keep writing please dear!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Fantastic Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Update
sshaw101 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
HOLY FUDGE CAKES! I read the warning and knew he probably banged someone but I was in NO WAY expecting this! I guess I maybe like it that you mad this Robbie, but at the same time I hate your guts. I guess I'm just soft for Robbie and all. When I read the whole "now she knows what you did" I just knew it'd be this! I'm so curious about who all the rest of the people are and how everything relates. I can't wait to see what Trina's done!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
update please
Sarah chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Why no more ?
irma chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Interesting story!So interesting that i wanna read the book you based this on!Please continue to update and can you clear how old is the gang in this?Update asap! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This is one of my favorite stories! Very well written, and I just love it. Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Very good!
Venus Beauty chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
:( gosh, this is so sad. please hurry and update! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
let-y0ur-hair-d0wn chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Can't wait for more. Update soon please!
parkitcharlie chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I have whiplash from the double take I did when I saw that this story had updated. Wow. It's great to see this story back and I can't wait to see what happens next. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a neck brace to go purchase...
sshaw101 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
So I've heard of this a few times and maybe even read this before, but I find it so intriguing. I feel like I have a feeling who 13 is, but I'll probably forget by that time. I'm glad you're writing this again cause it's so good.