Reviews for iCan't Hide This Anymore
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
Please continue this story it's fabulous Carlos would say

Car
April-Showers82 chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
Not sure if you are still into this fix, but I think it's pretty awesome and I hope that you finish it.
Vaniilla chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I love your story . I'm really glad that you woulden't make that scene on Freddie's couch some dirty scene and you respected the rating on your fanfiction. You're a great writer
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
SEDDIE! WOOOO!* Jumps on table and throws cupcakes at creddy fans*
DannySamLover20 chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
nice! keep going!
The Wanted chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
I love the song Glad you came by The Wanted :)
icarlyfanforever22 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
I love love love love love the way you write! Keep it up and i am definetly going to read every chapter. Please let me know if you have other stories you are working on! Thank you for all the effort you put into your stories, i really enjoy reading them! All the way from the Netherlands haha :)
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 26 . 6/10/2012
Ah, Shirley Temples. The delicious non-alcholalic beverage made by mixing Sprite and cherry syrup and adding real cherries on top. Yes, they are amazing. What I really want to happen is Sam and Freddie run off to get married, that'd be entertaining! Can't wait for more!
Arocksprpl2 chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Seddie! and no it's not, i just watch it just in case they do get back together. Although at the end of iPear store there was somewhat Seddie... There is hope! And Seddie fans that WILL over power creddie fans!
DannySamLover20 chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
lol! keep going!
CarelessWhispers13 chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
I loved this chapter! And It's perfectly fine to be boycotting the new episodes, all the new episodes feel like fillers. Dan asked over facebook and twitter which episode we want a sequel to, and most people said iSaved your life, iLove you or iTwins, all of which could have a very Seddie outcome
Mike2101 chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
You asked, "Is it bad if I have boycotted iCarly until they get Freddie and Sam back together?"

Well, yeah, kinda. The sweet tenderness that was iBalls I have decided is part of the Seddie arc. Those two could hardly have been closer than that. Sam was so supportive towards Freddie; snarky, sure, but very supportive.

Sheesh, any closer and Sam would have to be carrying the Benson baby.

And did you miss Sam in iToe Fat Cakes? Sam's expression when she got to taste Canadian Fat Cakes...! Orgasmic. Pure carnal pleasure. She slowly stuck her tongue out and gentley licked the Fat Cake, and began a small moan. Freddie had a VERY interested expression!

Now I suspect we will see some teasing and attempts to annoy each other into jealousy. Sam's Flirting with the yokel from One Direction did get a quick reaction from Freddie. We will see what happens when Freddie returns the favor, and chats up a girl in front of Sam.

Besides, have you seen the last two web clips on the iCarly website? Baby Spencer is so much like a Seddie baby. And before that...the "You're In Luck" websclip, where Sam quizzes Freddie on who kisses better, Carly or her?

Ha! Freddie is evasive, BTW. But you can see Dan is using several tricks to keep us interested in Seddie. It ain't going away.
themagentacolor chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Already reading The Hunger Games! On the 3rd book! Still loving the story though!
themagentacolor chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Okay... You made me FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZINGLY AMAZING STORY! I can't believe it's been out there all this time and I never saw it*sheds a tear* You ma'am are a genius! Onward to Chapter 7 now!
Geekquality chapter 25 . 4/14/2012