Reviews for Turned Into Disaster
writemoreplease!
Paige chapter 24 . 4/4/2012
the story was awesome oh and TEAM PEETA
notinusebyee chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
I liked the story at first but the chapters started getting too long and out of control... but you are very talented.
peetakatniss chapter 21 . 3/2/2012
I just freaking cried! And I know your done with this story but I still want to let you know what I think.
peetakatniss chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
This chapter kept me on the edge of my seat. You are an amazing author. Keep up the good work!
Little-miss-twilight chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
Okay, so I am enjoying your story, but in this chapter, there is one major flaw, and I realize that this is your interpretation, but this chapter kind of makes Gale seem like an idiot. It just doesn't seem plausible that he would kidnap her, and then give her the key to the hovercraft willingly, not realziing his mistake. I think it would have been more realistic if when Katniss had asked for the key, he said no and put it back in her pocket, and she has to steal it from him to escape. Like I said, this really is good, but if you just keep that sort of thing in mind in later fics, or if you decide to edit this one, it would make it that much better.
SFMLover chapter 24 . 3/1/2012
DAM CLIFFHANGER! Get story 10 of 10
cwatch chapter 25 . 2/29/2012
thanks :) really good plot I'm looking forward to the rest. But for new just thanks a lot !
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Ok that is something I would totally do too.
Tobias' Heart chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
I will (have) to read it!
AlyssaFrazier12 chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, but I LOVE this story. You need to update with the sequel. I'm in such suspense :D
Sarah chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
Review!
Purplicious Rose chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
Please update soon :D really good story :D (and I shall now sit and wait for the proposals and the next chapter) :P

PR
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
I cannot believe this is the ending! :( :( Please update Shattered Memories soon! I thought that this was a very long and detailed chapter, although through some of it, it make no sense. But that is ok! I hope to find out the rest when you get done!
Tobias' Heart chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Thx for the chapter today's my b-day! I loved this, when is Katniss coming back to Peeta? Plz update sooon!