Reviews for Not Alone
celestea chapter 8 . 5/6
Are you stil continuing the story between charles and magneto?
celestea chapter 7 . 5/6
My freind erik and me have relationship like Charles and magneto aka erik because we would do anything for eachother no matter what!
celestea tissaw chapter 1 . 5/6
Poor magneto he has hard childhood, first lost his parents than gets tourchure more
Jdragonfire29 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
good story, do hope you return to it
Carcy chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Was just scanning my PMs and realised I haven't gotten an update for this in awhile. I really hope you're not planning to abandon this story, it's one of my favourites! X
Zaura Fay chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
So I've stumbled upon your story and fell in love with it. I really do hope that you continue with this.
TheDarkWorldGiant chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Oh Erik...TT You need to keep this story up cus its breaking my heart (in a good way!)
SweetHeaven chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Very interesting AU. I'm really enjoying yous story. Your style is really good. can't wait to read more!
rion chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Hmm..not bad at all. No structure or grammar problems that I could detect. The style is interesting since it provides double perspective from the main pairing. I am curious what Raven is going to do and how she could possible keep it secret later. I'll return at the next update. Keep up the good work~
Sen2TOS9 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
This was so epic! I loved that instead of replying Erik just kissed Charles. :) Thank you very much for updating.
aerorolo chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Jsnxjskkxjs this fic is absoluty brilliant! I love your writing and the point of views from both Erik and Charles, it's splendid! I've enjoyed reading so much and I look forward to more upcoming chapters because it's fantastic and I don't want you to stop. Keep up the amazing work! C:
Carcy chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
omg evil, cliffhanger :( I'm excited you updated though it's been a while! About the chapter, I love how subtle the characters' actions and words are, it's very in keeping with the period setting of the story. It gives me this Jane Austen feel, with a lot of powerful emotions under the surface, within a very reserved, confined society.

Please update soon! :)
jngan1 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Another great chapter, but a cliffy! What's going to happen next? Erik's jealousy is so misguided.. poor thing! But i'm glad he's able to decipher the real smiles from the fake smiles on Charles.

Eek! Please update soon!
Kahenia chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
lovely chap! Omg, Erik's jealousy... he's so in love and he does not know it yet, and how Charles leaves Moira to go after him! Really, you must update this soon because I need to know what is gonna happen next! Thank you for another chap of your fantastic fic!
jen chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Ahh, dying to know what happens next! I feel so sad for Charles having to deal with his mother. And Erik, oh how I love him. He didn't deserve to be called a stray, darn mother. Pls update soon!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction