Reviews for Being Alive
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Interesting.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Neville and Luna are two of my favorites and you wrote them PERFECTLY.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
NEVILLE AND LUNA FOREVER! Sorry for that random burst of hyper-ness, but I absolutely LOVE Neville and Luna. I understand why J.K. Rowling didn't end up paring them togeather, but I wish she did (pair them togeather)! Fantasically written story, as usual- and a perfect quote to go with it!

P.S.- Luna and Rolf don't even have a valid couple name. I mean, Lolf? Runa? Luneville sounds WAY better.
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Loved it, I love Neville and Luna. Personally I don't believe they were ever together, I have my own timeline In my head for Neville but I can see it working the way you say. Anyway I really liked the sadness yet hopefulness of this. Well done x
Its2dark2read chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
WOW! Great! Amazing!Just one piece of constructive criticism, you said that Colin Creevy died LIKE a hero, as as one, other then that, practically flawless, as always :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Lucy, this is beautiful. I like that Neville is self-conscious about Apparating, especially since he's been at school and hasn't had a chance to practice. Being concerned about his grandmother and fibbing to her at the same time seems very appropriate as well; caring Neville mixed with 17-year-old boy.

I especially liked how you contrasted Neville's reaction to the war and Final Battle with the other Gryffindors', and how he's just a little worried that he can't seem to move on the way the others have (or appear to have done). I also really enjoyed the vivid memories. Of course his Patronus is a toad, how adorable is that? Luna was good too; I liked seeing her supporting Ginny and her gentle reminded of why Mrs. Weasley was "sick."

*Very* well done!
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Cute! I'll never actually ship these two, per se, because I think she was a little too wacky and he was a little too pragmatic, but I agree that they must have had something at some point. Speaking of Pottermore... I AM STILL NOT IN. Riddikulus.
Takikochan123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Really sweet and well-written!
shebolebolee chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ahhhhh.

Twas me :)

Thank you! It was wonderful! And I also agree with you with the whole they-had-a-fling thing.

I love those two!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I liked how you did this, I really think this would be how Neville felt after the fight. Kinda dark thoughts, and really having trouble with all the things he saw and people who died. I liked how you did Luna too, some people go over the top with her weirdness, but I think you did it just right. I agree that Luna and Neville had something going for a while, I always thought they would be good together.
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was really sweet and written wonderfully. I completely agree that Neville and Luna would have been together at some point, but he did marry Hannah - I like sticking to JK's canon pairings too much haha!
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aw, this was very sweet. You wrote both characters perfectly and I could see the devotion Luna felt for Neville. Well done!
Real Men Play Quidditch chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Okay. I'm too lazy to log back on after flaming and posting "positive reviews" making fun of a stupid troll. Anywhoo, this was so sweet! As usual, the characters are never OOC and there's just enough touches of lightness (coughLunacough) to keep it from being over heavy and dark. Neville was doing a a lot of thinking. In a lot of post-war fics, mine included sadly enough, the characters are like, "Oh no! Everyone I love is dead! -a short time later- "Oh, I found love and am so happy and never think at all about it!" Yeah. This is awesome, and anything with Neville is a kick-butt something.
ShelPenguin chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
:) It was short but it was sweet! I can never find Neville/Luna bonding fics. I always thought they were going to get together too/:
hrgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Yay for Neville and Luna! I have been waiting for them! I loved it! Please write more soon :)