Reviews for Code Geass: Brand New World
graive the crimzon chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I absolutly love the idea
XT3100 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
KxL or anti KxL. well i would like to see kallen x leluoch. You really should do what you want to anyways. Maybe just make it that leluoch care for her as a friend and Kallen cares for him as a close friend of her own.
deathwing316 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
if ur talking about me thn NO IM NOT AN ANTI LELOUCHXKALLEN i also thnk kallen is hot! but still a bitch! ;p i just dont like a girl tht dont understand a man! she remands me of sakura in naruto in some point thts why i hate her! :) and im also a huge c.c soo tht also one reason! :)
codegeass727 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
thanks
Phobias Athena chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
great story! anti-LelouchxKallen btw
deathwing316 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
pls if this is another luluxkallen fic u will ruin the story kallen has alredy betray lelouch to many times alredy why would lelouch trust a bitch thts keep abondoning him like a dog leaving his master to die?
Drakyndra chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Well, Lelouch vs Lelouch is certainly a unique plot, and there's a lot of interesting stuff to be done there, both in term of plot (Lelouch up against someone who is just as skilled as he is) and character development (Lelouch having to face his own flaws and darker aspects).

I'm also curious as to how Kallen made an appearance, but also in what the AU characters are up to. It's implied at the end there that AU!Kallen is probably dead, and the convoy with the "poison gas" would seem to be carrying C.C., which begs the question of what AU!Suzaku is up to. Is he working with Emperor Lelouch, or is he once more on the opposite side, this time as part of the rebellion?
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Fantastic. I love it, Lelouch against himself, something unique, something new. I can't wait!

Though, what is Kallen doing here? Lelouch I might get, as he died, thus his spirit goes to another world, but Kallen? Not that I'm complaining, I want to see what they do here.

Finally, Naoto's survival clenches it. I want to know what happens.
nxkris chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
okay so lelouch is post emperor and has kallen with him while this new universe kallen seems to be dead, should be interesting, will suzaku show up, and will lelouch manage to use his knowledge to get the gawain and gurren earlier in time and get them advanced in technology quicker? update soon.
XT3100 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
wow thats a shocker! I really need to keep a eye on this!
XT3100 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Leluch vs who will win Lelouch of course! I really like that idea i dont see thatvery often! I cant wait for more!
codegeass727 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
i like it but can u add lelouch x kallen to it
Temassasin chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Did everybody on the float get transported to the alternate universe?
nxkris chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
well its an interesting start, though i cant wait for it to be clarified. will this be lelouch ends up in another universe or something? and if so when is lelouch from pre-zero, r1, r2, emperor, immortal? though im guessing not r2 and beyond or he would be a bit to good at leading a rebellion. update soon.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2