Reviews for Butterflies
KCeja chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
So much love for this story! Totally wish Kishi had taken some notes from you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Loved this so so much :)
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
God, I loved reading this. It started out on a funny, light note, and then becomes this dark, serious thing, and then ends in a romantic setting. LOVE IT! hahaXD I think I was the one who felt butterflies while reading this fic! XD XD XD
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This was amazingly well done. I enjoyed the read.
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
You have a lovely writing style, and I enjoyed this immensely. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is a cute story. Loved the ending!
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
ngaww they're finally together ) good for ino and shika D and good for shika for revenging for ino ) anyways good luckies with your future stories ) it was a good story )
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
It's been a while since I read a good ShikaIno story, so I'm really glad I found this one! You crafted Ino's voice beautifully and the progression of their feelings over time was very true to their characters. Wonderful job! fav follow
hundredacresky chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was so charming. I grinned my way through so many sentences. Love this.
ygggdrasil chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Ah, this was such a great story! I feel like I could read any single sentence from this and get butterflies, your language is just so descriptive in this, ahh, I seriously can't say enough about this. I think my favourite part was when Ino was still figuring things out and kind of denying to herself that she felt anything; I think we've all felt something like that and you seriously captured it sooo well. I was re-telling this story to my roommate (kind of botching it tbh, sorry lol) and she was all like 'uh huh, and then?' and I gotta tell you, she's rarely that interested because as a creative writing/english major she can pretty much figure out what's gonna happen next. Anyway, now that I basically wrote out my life story here I'll go ahead and get outta here and favourite this story ;)
Ann chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Love it. Love it love it love it. You wrote them both so well, plus the story itself... It's just.. Soo soo good! You should write more ShikaIno fics! You're really talented! :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
LOVE THIS.
MORE STORIES PLS!
straw8erries chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
ugh this was precious. ino in love is just about
the cutest thing in the world. (shikamaru is so
shy about it, too. they're /adorable/)
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was wonderful. You beautifully captured the progress of their relationship.
younggem chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I wish there were more inoshika fics like these!