Reviews for Vittoria
time-twilight chapter 8 . 3/22
I loved your story, but I thought it would of been better if Vittoria would of survived like Donny saving her.
BorneConfused chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Wow. Just...wow. I was amazed at how gripping this story was! Hah, it even had me (a hardcore skater girl toughened up to the point of having a emotional shell) in actual, legit tears at the end. This was an AMAZING experience, and I congratulate you on doing so well with one of my favorite mediums! I never thought I would read a TMNT fanfic that pulled off the "romance" thing so expertly! Entertaining, action-packed, and yet, it pulled at my heartstrings. Excellent job, and I hope you keep writing in the future!
Reguards,
April May June (not my real name, a pen name fyi)
;)
SleepingSeeker chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
'He would be the constant in the middle of his storm.' Best line of the entire story, right here, but of course, Leo is my fav so I am a bit biased. Never ever feel afraid to add something to the fandom. Even if you consider it an AU story or simply as 'your take' on something.

i write for practice, as I, too wish to become an author, but I also write out of an intense devotion to this material. I've been a fan since the first comics and every incarnation has held it's charms for me. Most of all - I want to add realism and yes, romance, into the story for I feel there is unnecessary fear regarding interspecies content, something I love to poke at in my stories, the fear of the non-conformists, the fringe of society living on the edge of what is acceptable and demanded.

That's what great sci-fi is made of. In the end it's interpersonal relationships that shape our views of the world around us - it's everything - to explore what love is is to ask what are we really? Biological robots only intent on reproducing or is there perhaps something deeper? I know, heavy stuff for a light subject, but that's what I try to bring forward in my stories.

So please, do us a favor and don't shy away from giving us 'your take' even if it involves romance . . . Just make it a good story and you'll do your job perfectly! And I'm loving the new series, though my heart remains with the comics and the '03 series.

Please check out my take on the TMNT mythology and let me know what you think!
SleepingSeeker chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Too sad! Your descriptions of her failing body were so brutal and honest. My heart is just breaking for Mikey!
SleepingSeeker chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Oh my gosh! What a horrible way to end this chapter! Poor Mikey! Poor Vittoria! O-0 this is horribly good! XD
SleepingSeeker chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Ah man, I have a bad feeling about her future . . .
SleepingSeeker chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Nah, she's fine like Mikey. But don't be afraid to write strong female characters, even in peril they don't have to be whiney at all! See some of my stories like The Long Way Home for a great example (I also love to write female bad guys that pose a very real threat)
SleepingSeeker chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Aw! This is so great! I'm very curious as how his brothers will react tomher existence! Hey, if you get the chance, check out my story, The Tender Trap! :D
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Nice! Go save her Mikey!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was a great beginning chapter! Nice way to leave us hanging in suspense. I really liked how you wrote all the guys, too. Nice job.
WriterOnARoll chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Amazing story! I almost broke down in tears of my own at the ending. You have a beautiful way with words and all of your sories always give me a warm sensation when I read them. Keep with the Fanfics!
CrazyPerson2671 chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
This was so good! I alomst cried, and I ain't the type to cry. You do what ya do kid,I LOVE IT!
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
This has 2b the most sad good story i have ever read. I dont know if you've heard of her but a song sung by Susan Boyle " Wild Horses " i was listening to for the last 2 chptrs just seamed to fit the sad mood so well that it made cry and i still have a few tears falling. Im not lying 2u either this did make me cry. :'-( (sniff sniff)
Elileo chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Probably a bit too late to review this story, but god, how cute the whole thing was! :'( I almost started crying at the end of chapter 7! Loved it, and the fact that she died only made the whole story! Even though i really liked her, the poor girl...
TheCityBurnsTonight chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
This story was amazing. I'm actually sitting here crying right now and just wanted to let you know that it was beautiful and emotional and just so wonderful. It's being added to my favourites :)