Reviews for Our Promise Of Eternity
Sotoberivu chapter 19 . 5/3
Lol.. I hate Inoue already...
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Hmm. I can't wait to see how strongly Rukia reacts to seeing Inoue in the story. She must be so pissed dear oh dear
rahma50 chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
this is the most beatifull story i have ever read thank you
Liam G chapter 32 . 2/14/2014
Nicely done and a good finish to this story. Looking forward to your next update for TRBU and hopefully you have a new story brewing in your head. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
falconrukichi chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
Its over...i dont know how to explain this, but i like this version better even you had combined both vampire bund and bleach. *i like vampire bund.* the story from very start really good. And hope to see your another work for ichiruki!
teshichan chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
I read everything... Everything today! My eyes hurt but it was worth it. I couldnt put it down. Their love was such a rollercoaster ride...

You have a few errors in spelling and grammar. Some words were missing in sentences as well. But hey, you can still get an idea on the story so it's no biggie. :)
ichruki forever chapter 31 . 1/12/2014
Omg I really love this story I just finished it in just three days you need to make the last chapter please!
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I just found this and I like it, is this on hiatus?
Cindy M 19 chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
very cool poor inoue,
Cindy M 19 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
XD Poor ichigo vampires are greats atresses * (did i write * right?)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
I know this was the end, but a think an epilogue would be nice. Them getting married finally just to screw old man yami would be best.
bdogrulz chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
For some reason I knew grimmjow was the one in the house from the beginning I just had a feeling
maho10 chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
it was a really nice story, but i felt little sad in the end because they waited a century to be together (TT). all in all great story. :)
2Unknown4U chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
I really liked this story it was very interesting and exciting - And please do write the epilogue, and if you do, I very much look forward to reading it. And if you make a continuation of this story, I'll love you forever :O I love this story so much, it's my favorite out of all the Fanfics I've ever read. Keep up the good work because you're doing a great job writing.
lightskiller chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
this chapter basically was an epilogue