Reviews for Shadow and Steel: The Chicago Way
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This was awesome!
emmacrade24 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
that was amazing i love peter and kitty :)
Ookami Sakura chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Okay, never mind! I was mistaking your story with one I read recently that was written about 4 years ago. I'm very glad to see that this is recent and I hope to see the continuing stories soon. BTW I live in Alaska and just wanted to tell you that it is more likely for someone to be a deck hand to fish in Seward or Homer in the south-central area of Alaska than in Anchorage. We don't have a fishing fleet here. Just an FYI for future use. Again, loved the story, though I'll want more Kitty and Piotr time hehe.
LSR-7 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
It's good to read some old Spider-Man type "good guy vs. bad guy" action with much less angst. A little angst of course, what with Kitty and Piotr's past. This story was written a few years ago, but I can only hope those sequels are up. Good job.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I haven't kept up with X-Men after the first few collections of Astonishing since it's confusing with all the changes. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that your fanfic is appreciated.
Rabbitearsblog chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Oh...my...goodness! This was awesome! I just loved this story and I loved the way that you portrayed the relationship between Colossus and Kitty! I can't wait to see more stories from these two!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Can't wait, can't wait! Since I have no time to write these days, and since Marvel can't seem to stop screwing up my favorite couple, your stories are the only stuff I read with them. You have such a way with these two!
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
First off nice idea making Tombstone and Rhino the first villains for Shadowcat and Colossus to face off against. Some urban criminal justice is just what these two need. :D

Also nice idea of your to let Colossus and Shadowcat put their relationship ideal on hold, as it seems that every time they get comfortable, something bad happens to one of them and they break it off. :(

I have to ask however, will the events of Avengers vs X-men be taken place in this tale of yours ? :(

Also will these two run into any other Marvel heroes as this series take place ? :(

Please do keep up the godo work upon such a great idea like this one. :D
my time is now chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Amazing chapter, loved the beginning, loved the end. A toast to their new beginnings, now onto the sequels.
Xakko chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
a fitting end for your first arc, and the promise of even more excitement in the future? wonderful! I love how you have the pair not shy away from their murky history, but capture the emotion of that "delicate time". looking forward to the rest!
Starsinger chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Sigh, I love it! And I'm frustrated after last night's episode of UPAT, so I'm liking this story ending without a cliffhanger! Looking forward to the reforging of the sword.
Fett012000 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
made of awesomeness! Love the references and the call backs...it really helps to flesh out the reality. Can't wait for sequels!
Comet Moon chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Love these two characters.

They and the Vision and the Scarlet Witch.

Can't wait for more

Ja ne

Jim
Fett012000 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
holy crap! I'm so glad to see one of the old gang still writing some kiotr awesomeness!

Don't leave me hangin'...especially with the mack daddy of all cliffhangers.

Please continue!