Reviews for Ghost on the Canvas
The-KLF chapter 22 . 2/7
Somehow, I don't recall having ever read this story but I really enjoyed it. Amazing how much difference one extra character has the possibility of making!
Zeki Young chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Amazing AU. I liked Beth a lot! I was impressed by the use of Alexis' character - I think she often gets a hard time in fan fiction so it is refreshing to see her have a positive effect on a story.
bethmike3 chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I adore this story but this chapter especially spoke to me. Kate's vulnerability is so beautifully written. I love Kate's sister and can see it as a reality, as another side of Kate.

So well done!
swallowedminds chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So I think I'm going to read the stories you write with SC first because all the ones I've read so far are just soooo good.
Lissyh chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
eu amo isso e eu amo beth.
Alanna Hrncir chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
With chapters like this one, 8, and 18- you actually make me pine for a sister when I grew up wanting brothers. XD If I had a sibling(s) like Kate, Beth and/or Alexis, I probably wouldn't have started writing. XD Can't help re-reading these stories over and over, and love it every time. 3
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Had to go to ER with whiplash from Kates 360 in this chapter.

This definitely needs a few more chapters.
Ctf20 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Decided to reread this when i saw there was a new companion - and now i remember how much I LOVED it. Now going to read second part of series...:)
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, this is sweeeeeet. Okay, I'm hooked, Laura. Officially hooked on Beth universe.
firtree chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Absolutely loved this story! Too bad I did not check it out earlier due to another obscure summary - I should really know by now that your stories are always amazing and the summary doesn't even matter :).
Darkerfox chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Great story. I like the inclusion of content from the episode.

Beth was a great addition to the cast. Keep up the good work.
eneas chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Great story.
behindasmile7 chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
Just realized there are two more stories in this universe! so excited to read them! Again, great story - loved it! :)
behindasmile7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Really loved your story - would love to see a sequel - i love the kate/beth dynamic and the alexis/beth/kate dynamic and your whole story - hope you write more! :)))
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Super story! Thanks so much!