Reviews for Ghost on the Canvas
Kusj1125 chapter 22 . 5/18
Are you gonna continue? I feel that this needs to continue
Bearmauls chapter 21 . 1/18
Adorableness is over 9000 :)
Bearmauls chapter 18 . 1/18
Heh, Beth and Alexis scheming! Nothing could withstand that :)
Bearmauls chapter 16 . 1/18
Gah! Love Alexis so much. She's the best.

Man, Kate is a mess. That was a well-written scene, though.
Bearmauls chapter 11 . 1/17
You write Alexis so wonderfully!
Bearmauls chapter 10 . 1/17
Did you just make a cereal commercial joke? That joke had no right to make me laugh the way it did :)
Bearmauls chapter 8 . 1/17
I have NO idea how you made an OC so adorable and interesting, so fast. Seriously, this chapter was amazing.
josiebell391 chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
fantastic story love beth too
IOwnABoat chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
This is such a delightful take on this period of the show. I love Beth and the way she plays off both Castle and Kate; and she has her own intriguing backstory too, which I find fascinating.

Glad it's a complete story too, because I would have been a little shattered if you guys hadn't ended it!

Now back to it!
The-KLF chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
Somehow, I don't recall having ever read this story but I really enjoyed it. Amazing how much difference one extra character has the possibility of making!
Zeki Young chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Amazing AU. I liked Beth a lot! I was impressed by the use of Alexis' character - I think she often gets a hard time in fan fiction so it is refreshing to see her have a positive effect on a story.
bethmike3 chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I adore this story but this chapter especially spoke to me. Kate's vulnerability is so beautifully written. I love Kate's sister and can see it as a reality, as another side of Kate.

So well done!
swallowedminds chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So I think I'm going to read the stories you write with SC first because all the ones I've read so far are just soooo good.
Lissyh chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
eu amo isso e eu amo beth.
Alanna Hrncir chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
With chapters like this one, 8, and 18- you actually make me pine for a sister when I grew up wanting brothers. XD If I had a sibling(s) like Kate, Beth and/or Alexis, I probably wouldn't have started writing. XD Can't help re-reading these stories over and over, and love it every time. 3