Reviews for Fruit Ninja
guest chapter 1 . 3/7
XD I love this! How could Snake Eyes NOT be addicted to the game after playing it once? This is so hilarious! Can't wait to read more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
love love love love llllllooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee ee
awesomegryphon1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome and Hilarious! Keep on doing the great job on fanfics like this! XD
nafara chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
DUUUUUUDDDDEEE THIS MADE ME LAUGH THE WHOLE DAY AWAY!
Dina Sana chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Funny I love it :)
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
HahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahaha. That was actually very very very funny! Nice idea! :)
Miss Horsehead chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
You actually got me to laugh! (And I am not a laughing person. I chuckle and grin, but I don't laugh. Unless something's really funny.)
The best part is, I could actually picture this happening.
My favorite line: "Man this watermelon is good!" Roadblock exclaimed. "It's good to know there's bioviper guts on-" Everybody spat out the watermelon.
Yes. Yes, they did.
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I. JUST. DIED. OHMYGOD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
XthirteenX chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my God! I love this! I can almost see this happening! Plus I wouldn't blame him, that game is additive! Awesome job!
Stark Fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was hilarious. I just downloaded that game to my mom's phone and didn't stop playing it for about 30 or so minutes.
Not this again gaaahh chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ohhhhhhh I love that game!1 ;)
the unknown chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Fruit ninja and snake eyes is a bad combo when in war time. XD nice story mates.
LadyStar10 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You didn't fail epically, you've got me laughing so hard I fell out of my chair.
cball chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I laughed so hard at this story. I have this game on my phone and its so addictive. Good funny story.