Reviews for God Eater Eyes of Insignis
Dark-Wings the Kind chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
You and h3Ads1aMM3r seriously need to update more often. I was literally sitting here for an hour saying "Porque, Dios?!" I just get so into fics that when I get stopped I just can't help but want to read more. You two keep up the good work, alright?
LD chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Good story… please continue writing it.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Update quick! Please!
Spiritwaker95 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Holy sweet Gods above! did i just read that right? They found a match for LICCA? You're turning her into a New-Type?

... one word: sweet!
Spiritwaker95 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
omg! this was... beautiful. I can't believe how Rag is cool and brave, yet foolhardy and impulsive, with a bit of Ash's... weirdness mixed in. :P

Oh, and reading this has inspired something for one of my characters. you see, i'm working on a story (well, a run through of the game) with not one, but FOUR OCs. One of them is paired up with Licca and when I read the part about Rag having a workbench and tinkering with things, I'd thought "Hey, maybe I can make Cody something like that. A small engineer." So, i'll be sure to give my thanks to you when I get it done.
Gabriel Helsing chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I've read this series from start to finish, and I'm practically hooked on to this already. I've even read Ash Shikigami's story. I hope to see the next chapter soon, I'm pretty anxious already!

Keep up the good work! I'm cheering for ya!
cubbiebox chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I told you I read the last part I TOLD YOU SO.

*shot*

And an Ouroborous? I was gonna fight that in my own GEB ;~; who the flunk you hreak the horn?

"Buster sword."

I don even how to swing that piece of shi-!
h3AdS1aMM3r chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Argh, 6.30. I overslept

Dude u ARSE! You went to kill an Ouroborous! That aside, at least it was ok, and didn't make yourself OP while fighting it. Less romancing this time, but that's fine LOL

Damn, you pulled the last part of really well. How we'll work from there, I'll let you know soon
Raging Akuma D chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Ragner fought a ouroboros with lindow, nice but licca gonna be a god eater, hope nothing bad happen
drakenichols1 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Dude, what happened to this chapter? Why are there no...paragraphs? And I kinda don't get the ending. Mind explaining?
Deleted193478 chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
The amount of "Awwwwwwws" in this chapter were uncountable.

Adorable levels have reached new heights people.

I am now forever an enthusiastic Ragner/Licca Fan

*End Fanboy moment*
Kazuma Oozori chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Please continue... I like story at least ur character is not perverted as ash so thanks
Yuhi-san chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
So thats why you said to me you won't talk to me? xD

but eeeh! how sweet! :)

I already was thinking that Ragner had something about Licca on the files.

But whats with ragners eyes? ö.ö

I wanna know, too!

However... somewhere I saw you writing twice the same word after each other... but I can't remember where...'

haha, stupid me!

however.. it was an intresting chapter even without fight...
Raging Akuma D chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter
cubbiebox chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Wats this? An Double update? -jumps for joy-

And I think I just died frm fluff- wait this means I'm a ghost? WEEEE I can fly!-

-shot-